Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February Challenge: Day 15

A Person You Admire.........

Gah!!  That is SO hard!!!!

My Dad.  I love my dad.  He cooks, he cleans, and he loves my mom, sister, and I to the ends of the earth.  I pray that someday I'll find a man as great as him!  ;)

My Mom.  She's my mom, my teacher and my guidence counselor in everything.  I love her.  I admire her because she homeschools us *my sister and I* and has so much patience, even when we are being difficult.  I'm so grateful for everything she does for us.  ;) 


It's my dad's birthday today!!!!!!  He's 24!!!! Again!!!!!!  :)  Hehe....  Wish him a happy birthday here: Farm Boy at Heart  that's his blog.....its really nostalgic and old-timey, but very sweet!!!!  :)

I think that's it for today's post!!!  :)  I'm going to work on a few pages and then finish another post.  :)

Thanks for following and commenting everyone!!!
Love,
Jedi~Chick <3

1 comment:

  1. I feel so important to be mentioned on your BLOG - thanks for thinking of me on my special day & telling all your followers that I'm not so bad after all. I think I should frame this one and save it for the next time when you get mad at me for making your shut down your little thinker to go to bed. Sleep tight my sunshine - morning comes too fast for us night owls.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!