Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Superbowl Sunday!!!

Happy Superbowl Sunday!!!  :D 

Ok, so I really don't care about football.  In fact, I don't really care all that much about sports.  But one day a year, I'll get into the sporty spirit and watch the Superbowl.  Except I only watch the commercials.  I LOVE the Superbowl commercials.  I love this one....it's for this year, but my mom found it somewhere early.  It's so funny!  ;)


Isn't that cute?!?  :)  I heard the music from half way across the house and was like a magnet.  I was totally drawn to it!!  ;)  Very cute.

Anyway, enjoy this complimentary e-football that I am giving to you for reading my blog!!  ;)

Have a great day!!!  My dad always makes great food for Superbowl Sunday!  I can't wait for dinner!  LOL!

So, my dear readers, which team (if any) are you for this year?  Pittsburg Steelers or Green Bay Packers???

I think my family is Steelers....I know my sister loves them, even though she doesn't know anything about Football.  LOL!

Jedi~Chick <3

P.S. I'll do my February Challenge post later....I just did this one first!  LOL!  ;)

(Picture from Google, Video from YouTube)

3 comments:

  1. i wasnt really for either this year. so i didnt watch it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was cheering for the Packers. And they won! Woohoo!

    I actually was pulling for the Saints...so yeah.

    WHO DAT! ;P (A Saints saying)

    I was also hoping a Texas or Mississippi team would make it to the Superbowl...

    -Leia <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that commercial so much! My brother and sister did too! =D It's really cute. I wasn't really pulling for a team, but I'm glad the Packers won. There was a guy from my area on the Packers. =)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!