Friday, February 4, 2011

My (Awesome) Room!!!

Well, I wanted to give you all an insight as to the life of Jedi~Chick, so I decided to post a few pictures of my bedroom.  I LOVE my room!!! 

My sister and I shared a bedroom for 8 years.  Then, in the middle of August 2010, when cleaning our old room, my sister got mad.  She decided that the room was too small for two girls to share, and that I needed to move out.  She was ready to put me in the garage with the chickens, when my mom had an idea.

My amazing mom moved all her stuff out of her old sewing room and gave it to me.  Now I have a place of my own.  ;)  I'm so happy here.  I'll post pictures of my room so y'all can see it!!!  :D


That's my bed.  You can see my collection of wonderful Star Wars posters....and my Darth Vader bear!!  ;)


My collage wall, full of pictures, magazine posters, purchased posters, and more.   Also back end of my bed and my desk area. ;)

My Desk!!!!!  That is where I write to y'all.  That is my beautiful laptop.  It's hard to see in that picture but it's purple in real life!!!!!  :D

That's pretty much my bedroom.  It's very....me.  I'm going also post my Star Wars posters and my "shrine" as my sister and cousin put it, of books and action figures.  ;)


My awesome posters!!!!!  :D  I love these....so cool!!!!

That's my "shrine".  As you see, there is my Anakin in the middle, the biggest one of all.  And my sad collection of books, that is growing still!!!  ;D 

I'd like to explain something.  In my blog description thing, it says "The Musings of Jedi~Chick from her own Corner of the Universe...." and this, my room is my corner.  I love my room.  It feels warm, happy, safe and.....mine. 

Thanks for everyone who has been following, commenting and reading my blog.  Love you all!!!!!!  :D

Jedi~Chick <3

P.S. I also have another post.....but I'll save it for later!  ;)

8 comments:

  1. Your room looks awesome! Our whole house has nada on the walls, so I don't know if I would be used to alllllll those posters covering the walls though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your room! It's so cute! :D
    It looks like someone actually lives there, unlike mine!!
    My room is like really big and my old room was really small. So, I don't have quite enough stuff to fill it up. xD

    Should I show my room?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amaranthine: Thank you!!!! When I was in my old room, I had nothing on the walls. It was wallpapered and my mom didn't want me ripping it. Then when I moved into the room with paint on it, she didn't care as much. Now I sorta collected all the pictures, posters and things. ;)

    Qui: Thank you!!!! ;D Yeah, I've only been in here a few months, but the Me-ness has taken over. It's very lived in, I can assure you!!! My old room was bigger. That's probably why it looks so filled up. ;) I'd love to see your room!!!! :D

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos of "your-universe" - but you failed to mention it has a door that tells a whole lot more about you. Hope I'm not letting out too many secrets (if so, you can choose not to post my comment) but a door can tell you a lot about a person. It can hold a bunch of stuff like purses, book-bags or back-packs that hang on it's back-side. It can be a place-holder for decorations, home-made art and other miscellaneous signs that tell a lot about the person who lurks behind it. Not to mention the ultimate role of the door "privacy" from intruders and the outside world. Finally I would be remiss if I didn't mention that your door is also your second voice - meaning it gets slammed loud when your are mad or cracked open slightly when visitors are welcomed and the crack near the floor gets stuffed with a blanket when you don't want anyone to know you are up late reading, blogging or emailing. I guess this turned into "multiple" comments - but I must get the gift from you. You are doing wonderful creative things with your pages - keep up the good work! I love you like crazy cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daddy!!! LOL! Love you too. Yeah, my door has a billion bags and purses on it. And I OCASSIONALLY slam it, but rarely ever now, because it would knock down my SW shrine. ;) Yes, it's supposed to be for privacy, but you all can't read the "PLEASE KNOCK" sign written on my door. :D

    Lots of love,
    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. 0_0

    Wowsa!!!

    The posters...the nick nacks! I LOVE it!!!

    I have like nothing in my room. I had to take down all my posters and stick them inside my closet because my mom wanted it to look neat.

    -Leia <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Leia!!! I have a TON of junk on my desk....and it's usually like that. ;) My mom gave up long ago on trying to keep my room clean and neat. It's been offically Me-ized. ;) LOL!

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your room!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so cool! I love all the posters especially :)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!