That's Easy!!! Star Wars: The Clone Wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rex, and his boys in the 501st!!!!!! I love The Clone Wars. I'm so so so excited for tonight!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
See, I'm also really NERVOUS!!!!! Look at Ahsoka!!!!!!!! :)
Alright. That was simple. That's my FAVORITE show, but I like others too. I like a few shows from Disney Channel, like Shake It Up and Good Luck Charlie. Now I think that's it. Oh, I also like some shows that my sister and I watch together on PBS Kids. WordGirl, Arthur, Fetch, and Martha Speaks. Shows like that. ;)
That's all for now Folks! :D
Jedi~Chick <3



I watch PBS shows sometimes too! =). I love that last picture of Padme and Ahsoka! My brother's watching wordgirl now, so I guess I'll join him.
ReplyDelete<3
RachelisaJedi
Meh, I don't like Clone Wars (thats the fourth time I've commented that today) and I really don't like disney channel shows. It's not like the acting is bad but the scripts are TERRIBLE. none of it is funny.
ReplyDeleteI prefer the older nick shows like Drake and Josh and Zoey 101. :3
But one disney channel show I'm ashamed to admit I like is The Suite life of Zack and Cody. And it has to be the Suite life. It can't be that stupid thing on the boat. xD I've been watching it since it came out in like...2007 (or was it 2005?)
OH OH AND kim possible!!!
Rachel: I love that pic too!! I watched WordGirl with my sis today. I also really like Electric Company. As much as I hate to admit it, I love that show. ;)
ReplyDeleteQui: I know you don't like TCW. ;) I've read the four posts. ;) lOL! I loved Suite Life too!!! The boat thing is totally not as good. I really don't like it. I love Kim Possible!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE That show!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sometimes watch it at four in the morning!!!!!! ;)
Jedi~Chick <3
Of course I like TCW!!!
ReplyDeleteI actually don't like the Disney Channel. But I am a Selena Gomez fan. BUT only for her music, because I've never seen the Disney show she has.
-Leia <3
Yay!! I love Selena Gomez!!!! She's awesome! I like her show, Wizards of Waverly Place, but the latest episodes haven't been that good in my opinion. I like a few other ones better. ;)
ReplyDeleteJedi~Chick <3
Haha, I hardly watch TV.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that picture of Anakin's Girls!!!! :D