A Time You Felt Passionate and Alive......................
When I finished my first *and only* NaNoWriMo......
When I went to Celebration V.............
When I finish a REALLY good book...............
When people comment on my blog and make me smile...........
When I got my own blog!!!!!!!
When we started The Lakehouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, I think that's it. :)
I'll give a quick update on my sister......she's fine. That's it, just fine. She's figured out how to use the crutches without falling down and killing herself. We're gonna watch Star Wars tonight.......and I'm still sleeping on the recliner in our family room......because my sis is on the couch and she doesn't want to be alone. I actually don't mind, the recliner is really comfortable! ;)
I'm over at my cousin Chibi*Chick (formerly Ember)'s house for a pizza party. Our families often have dinner parties and tonight is pizza night. And yes, I am blogging. ;) Chibi doesn't mind, we're on the computer together. She's on her MacBookAir and I'm on my bulky Toshiba laptop. ;) TeeHee, I love you bulky Toshiba laptop! :P
Funny story of the day.......I've just GOT to blog on this one. ;)
Chibi*Chick, Nutmeg and I were playing Apples to Apples Disney Edition *funnest game ever!!!!!!! and yes I know that funnest isn't a word!!!! :P* so we were playing the game at the kitchen table and I was showing Chibi a video on my iPod while we took a break from the game. Nutmeg was getting bored, so while we were distracted, she started to drink her water bottle. Then, something inside the bottle *it was a suck it out of a lid type of bottle* was getting stuck and she wanted it out. So she started squeezing the bottle over a bowl of frozen yogurt that she was eating. The next thing I *and Chibi*Chick* knew, there was a water and yogurt explosion. It was SO funny. We screamed, and then started bursting out laughing. It was really hilarious. I had to clean the kitchen though, and wipe down all the cards and my iPod. It was so funny!!!! ;) My sister didn't even get her cast wet, which was the good part! :D
So, onto other things. I've realized that my posts are long and slightly random. I don't have a set theme, and I don't have a schedule. Should I have one? I like Qui's schedule and I'd sorta want to have one like that. Any ideas anyone?? Or is my blog okay the way it is? I think I'm gonna work on the widths a bit to try and get the post itself bigger. I don't know....it just seems so......squished. :P
The poll closes in three hours. I'll just post the results now, since I don't think anyone else will vote in three hours.
13 people want to read my story
2 people say it's only if I want to
and 0 people don't want to read it, because they know they're going to hate it.
So now I have to follow through with this and post my story. I'll do it after TCW tonight. I'm only going to do the first chapter anyway. I don't think it's all that good.....it's only the second thing I've ever written like I mean it. Maybe my third. ;)
Right now I'm listening to this song: We do it in Dance all the time.....it's incredibly addicting. :P
OH! This is a random bit of information that I just had to share. Does anyone besides me and Chibi*Chick remember the show called Zoboomafoo?? The one with the Ring-Tailed Lemur and the two brothers who loved animals?? Well, my sister was watching this show called Wild Kratts on TV and I was telling Chibi*Chick how much the show reminded me of Zoboomafoo. We looked up Zoboomafoo on YouTube on my Datapad/iPod and then we were SO surprised/excited to find out that the two brothers from Wild Kratts *Chris and Martin Kratt* were the SAME EXACT brothers from Zoboomafoo!!!!!!!! Only about 10 years older!!!!!!!!! Now we are obsessed with the guys. :P LOL!
There's Zoboomafoo....
So that's that.
I was reading some great FanFic's last night and I'm once again in love with Han Solo. <3 He's so sweet.......and I love him!!!! :D LOL!
In case you didn't already see it, I made a Favorite Pictures page. Go check it out!! It's mainly Star Wars, but i put some Percy Jackson in there too!! :)
Enjoy Clone Wars!!!! I know I will!!!!! I'm so excited for this episode!!!!!!! :D
Love,
Jedi~Chick <3
:D We are doing a black eyed peas remix for our recital!
ReplyDeleteI got reintroduced to the Kratt brothers while I was babysitting two children in my neighborhood. :)
ReplyDeleteAs for how you want your blog to be organized, do what you want. Yeah, I like Qui's schedule, but I wouldn't have seven things to post every single week. Know what I mean? Some people are just gifted that way.
You should not change your posts - the randomness is what makes it you. Besides sometimes creative people often dive into a variety of topics - you never know which one is going to reveal a new talent or passion. Keep exploring and let the readers beware, this blog is not meant for pattern/predictable people - only thrill-seekers should enter.
ReplyDeleteI REMEMBER ZABOOMAFOO!!! :D
ReplyDelete