Thursday, February 10, 2011

A quick Hi

Hi All!!!!  :D

Well, today was a much better day.  I'm sorry for being so incredibly whiny in my last post....I just re-read it and it's very unbecoming....I might delete it.

Anyway, the Internet is still broken, so I won't be able to be on Lakehouse or Blogger for a while.  I have a ton of math worksheets to finish or NO CLONE WARS!!!!  *GASP!* I know, I know, get off Blogger and start working.....I am!  Sheesh.....

So, today was P.E. and Dance.  I have another dance class in about an hour....so this post is going to be short.  So, I'm kinda sad because I found out  at P.E. today that one of my friends is moving away.... :(
Dance was fun.  I helped with the little kids and one of the little girls kicked her leg so high it hit her in the nose and she gave herself a bloody nose.  I felt so bad for her!!!  AND, I have tap class in an  hour and I'm excited.  I love the teacher who is teaching us tonight.  She is the teacher I help and she's really fun.  My normal teacher has to go to a funeral, her husband's a firefighter and his lieutenant was killed.  Please keep her and her husband in your prayers!!!

Amaranthine, I will send you my Bio thing for the Newsletter tonight...I've got to get it off of my laptop. Sorry!!  ;P

OOH!!!!  I started writing again.  I'm so excited.  It's romantic, fantasy, and adventure.  I was driving  home last night from Barnes and Noble and was suddenly inspired while we were in the car.  I ran inside the house and started typing.  20 minutes later I had 800 words.  Now I've got around 3,000.  I SO love it!!!  I re-read what I wrote and almost cried!  It's so romantic and beautiful!!  :D  My main characters are two Knights in the King's army.  The story is fantasy but non-magic and non-witchcraft.  Medival almost.  The characters are Christian.  She prays in the beginning, and talks about God later.  I can't wait to write more!!  :D

Thanks everyone for commenting on everything.  You all make me feel so special!!!  :D

Jedi~Chick <3

4 comments:

  1. Okay! It sounds great! Take your time with the bio. :) Send me the story sometime! Good luck at tap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad today is going better!

    I'll be praying! I'll also pray for the girl who made her nose bleed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amaranthine!! :D

    Endor, thank you!!! :D The little girl is so sweet. She freaked out and started crying and came to me to be held. I held her for the rest of the dance class!! :) That was when I was helping with the little kids. So cute though!! :)

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!