Saturday, August 20, 2011

Guess What?!

I had such a fun day!!!!!!!!!  Tuesday forward has been SOOO MUCH FUN!!!!

I have JediKnightGrl (or Tara as we call her on TLF) to thank for Tuesday Night's awesome-ness.  ;)  She and I were having a Fangirl war over Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice.
P&P is now my new favorite movie.  ;)  *cough Thanks To Ley cough*   xDD

I am in LOVE with Mr. Darcy!!!!!!  Apparently Tara is too....XD  LOL!!  *hugs*





Anyway, so we had a blast at 2am fangirling to our hearts contents.  ;)  After being upset over something earlier, it was a great way to lift my spirits.  ;)  I read her blog post this morning, and it literally made me happy just reading it.  XD

The next day (Wednesday...)  I got the best surprise present EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A five dollar lamp.
....
without a lightbulb.
....

Seriously.  Nothing wrong with the lamp, but I felt kinda cheated when my sister got a $30 dollar doll and I got a $5 dollar lamp with no lightbulb.  :P

But that was all fixed!!!!!!!!  I was kinda upset and in a bad mood because I had evil writers block, and then my dad came home from work and made my WEEK!!!!!!!!

GUESS.  WHAT.  I.  AM.  WEARING.  ????????????


CLICK HERE  I love the name the link says, "Luke Boyfriend Tee".  XDD  *squeals*

OH MAH GOODNESS I WAS SO HAPPY.  I AM STILL SO HAPPY.  :DDDDDD


See.  So happy.  ;)  Happy face.  xDDDD  LOL!

(FULL BODY PIC HERE)

Wow.  My hair looked GREAT that day.  :)  LOL!!!  xD


Gahh not the best picture of me.  XD  :P  Oh well, it shows off my t-shirt!!!!  :D  I was so thrilled that I got a HU shirt.....I AM SO THRILLED I GOT ANOTHER HU SHIRT!!!  XDDD

Btw, I'm not meaning to brag or anything, I'm just really, REALLY excited.  ;)

Now, Chibi is sleeping over and we're watching National Treasure 2.  Correction. It's midnight and I'M watching National Treasure 2.  Alone. XD  Everyone's asleep.  :P

My family played poker, quarters, black jack and a few other card games tonight, and it was SO MUCH FUN!!!!!  I felt like I was part of the Solo family.  XDDD My AU happy Solo Family.  ;)

My mom and dad seriously think they're Han and Leia Solo. It's almost funny.  :)  I'm enjoying it though, because my mom likes Star Wars with me!  LOL!

Also, I watched Lord of the Rings today!  With Chibi!!!!  We both LOVED it.  (well, what we saw so far, it's a LOOOOONG movie. xD)  so we're gonna finish it tomorrow morning, then I'll have a lovely viola lesson before the summer is over.  And maybe we'll go bowling.  Because bowling is awesome that way.  xDDD

LOTR was AMAZING.  AH-MAZE-ING.  :3  Here's a link to the post I just did on it: CLICK HERE.  ;)
Feel free to browse that.  xD  I was teaching myself new skills.  ;)

Also, before I go, I wanted to tell you that tomorrow expect a new Blog game from me and the amazing Ember Sparkstone!  :)  Ember has teamed up with me to do a Blog Game post for y'all.  I hope you'll find it as fun as we have!  :D

Love you all tons,

10 comments:

  1. LOTR is amazing. It has been my favourite movie for about a year now and my favourite book for...about 6 years. :D

    How old are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked on your other post, and it's awesome! I LOVE Frodo (and his big blue eyes), too. He is my fav. character (Sam being my second), but I really like Aragorn and Arwen, too (oh, and Eowyn...and Legolas is pretty good, too...Oh! and Merry and Pippin...yes the list goes on forever :P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jedi-Chick,

    Voronda is not able to comment to your post for some reason, so I am relaying her message to you for her.

    I am sorry, Jedi-Chick, but Legolas is Voronda's. You'll have to stick with Aragorn. :P

    - Alyianna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alyianna thank you for your comments!!! :)
    Haha, I got her message. xD
    Yes!!!! LOTR is amazing!!!! Thank you for reading the other post!!!!! *hugs* :D
    That's awesome!!!! I've only recently gotten into all the 'geeky' movies and things. Aka: Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Indiana Jones, etc. :P But I LOVE it all!!!! I've been a fan of Star Wars for about a year, and Lord of the Rings for about 24 hours. xD I'm in highschool now. I can't give out my real age for privacy reasons. :P Sorry. xD If you want, you can email me and we can talk more!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shirt looks great on you JC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the shirt. i'm glad u had a good a day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh! I LOVE your Luke shirt!! It looks soo cute on you!! :DD Looks like you had a wonderful day! XDD
    -Rachel (Queen Karina)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, I haven't seen the movie, but I liked Mr. Darcy in the book. ;) He's a great character!

    Very cool about the shirt, too! And your hair looks gorgeous, so smooth and shiny. :)

    I hope you had fun with Chibi!

    And I'm so proud of you for watching LOTR! ;) Isn't it amazing? I LOVE it! My favorite character is Sam. :)

    Okay, I think I've covered nearly everything...! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome t-shirt. And as for Pride and Prejudice...well...how can you not love it. :D

    Hugs,
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  10. *GASPS* You got the Luke shirt!!!!!!!!! Neato! I'm so happy for you! *claps hands* <3

    ~Jamie Joyce

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!