Sunday, February 13, 2011

February Challenge: Day 13

A Guilty Pleasure......

FanFiction.  Oh boy, Fanfiction is DEFINTELY my guilty pleasure.  I spend WAAAAAAAAY too much time reading those things!!!!!  Read my FanFiction page, I added to it.  :P  Of course I did!!  LOL! 

Right now I'm reading a Siri-Wan Fic, where Siri didn't die but instead went into a coma and then she came back after ROTS and married Obi-Wan and they watched over Luke in Obi-Wan's little hut on Tatooine together!!  SO SWEET!!!!  I cried......

I also have found a few great Anakin/Ahsoka FRIENDSHIP stories.  No slash.  I loved them!!!  I'm going to find them again and post them on my FanFic page....so stay tuned.  Very sweet.  I laughed on most of them!!  The others I squealed.  ;P  LOL!

I'm working on another post with my cousin E, who I am now calling Chibi*Chick, because.....well, it's a long story.  Read my Friends and Family page.  :P

God Bless,
Jedi~Chick <3

2 comments:

  1. :) Haha! I only read fanfictioin when TKeiraLea updates now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to spend hours apon hours reading fanfiction.net stories, yet I've stopped reading them so often within the past few months.

    -Leia <3

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!