Thursday, February 17, 2011

February Challenge: Day 17

Ummmm, let me think......an Art Piece.....uhhhhhh.........OH!  I've got a few good ones......


 Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase.....I love this picture!!!!  :D



AHHHHH!!!!!!!  *jumps up and squeals in circles* I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!!!  It's my computer background AND my iPod's lock screen cover.  *sigh* It's so pretty!!!!  :D  Luke/Mara........so sweet.  ;D


Another great one.......This one is such a pretty pic!!  It has insipired many a fanfic from me!!!  :)

So that was my pieces of art for today........now for some updates....just for fun.  ;)

Today was much better than yesterday.  ;)  I did end up going to P.E., but I was really tired and my neck/shoulder hurt and still hurts from sleeping in the recliner last night, and carrying my sister around yesterday.  My sister is doing better!!!  Her foot still hurts, but she is doing much better today.  She got to visit her friends at P.E., even though we had to wheel her up to the shelter at the park.  She got to spend time with her best friend, who had fun pushing my sister's rental wheelchair around the walking path in the park we were at. 

My friend Maryanna and I had fun naming all the kickballs in the teamball sport at P.E.  We named them all Star Wars names.  I had Han Solo for most of the game......but sometimes I had Leia.  ;)  LOL!  We had fun. 

Then I had dance, which was *long!* and fun!!!  ;)  Hehe.  I helped at the class, and we had a new little girl who was AMAZING!  She was only 4, but she danced SO good!  And it was only her first day!!!  She was so sweet.  ;) 

My class was good too.  *sigh* my legs are still on fire from doing a billion wings at tap.  Our recital dance is really coming along!!!  I feel like sharing my recital songs, so here ya go.  ;)


My Tap Song!!  I have to work on being...funky.  ;)

My Lyrical song!!  Isn't it nice?!?  I know all the words, so I sing it in class.  ;)  Tee Hee!


CLICK HERE for the dance I teach the little kids.  Imagine it: about twenty 4-6 year olds, in frilly pink tutus with sparkly tiaras.  That's this dance.  ;)  They are really adorable too.  ;)

Okie Dokie.  That's it for today!!!  I'll probably get suddenly inspired and find a need to post more later....but for now that's all!!!  xD

Love,
Jedi~Chick <3

P.S. I was looking through files on my computer today, and I found something I wrote months ago that was 35 pages and over 15,000 words!!!  I don't know how I forgot about it!!!!!!!  LOL!  ;D

2 comments:

  1. ♪♪Play that funky music, white boy!♪♪ XD I love retro music.

    Glad to hear Nutmeg's better! =)

    -Leia <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love those pictures! =) Naming kickballs sounds like something I would do. xD
    I bet it's fun to teach little kids to dance. =) Have a great day and tell your sister I hope she feels better!
    May the Lord be with you!
    <3
    RachelisaJedi

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!