Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February Challenge: Day 2

Here's Day Two!!!!  Favorite Movie...

Well, judging by my numerous Star Wars posts, my declaration to my obsession to Star Wars in my Profile, and the countless times I've talked about it, you'd be safe to say that Star Wars is my favorite move.  ;)

It is.  My personal favorite movie is The Empire Strikes Back, closely followed by Return of the Jedi, The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones.  I also really like A New Hope.  The only one I don't like is Revenge of the Sith.  Too Depressing. 
My other favorite movies include...

My Neighbor Totoro:
I loved this movie since I was a little kid.  I used to watch it with my dad all the time.  I still love it!!!!  :D
National Treasure: 
I LOVE THESE MOVIES!!!!!!!!  I'm so excited they're making a third.  I love, love, love these movies!!!! 

Disney's Tangled:
SUCH A GOOD MOVIE!!!!!!  I'd go see it again and again and again!  I love Flynn Rider!!!!  LOL!  And the chameleon, Pascal! 

Barbie in Mermaidia:
I know, it's Barbie, but I seriously LOVE this movie!!!  LOL, I drive my sister nuts with it all the time.  I can quote the thing word for word, but I make my little sister watch it with me over and over and over again.  It's so good!  LOL!

I think that's it.....You all know Star Wars is my favorite!  LOL! 

Until Next Time,
Jedi~Chick <3

P.S. Next time will be in a few hours, when I upload pictures of my awesome day!  ;)

10 comments:

  1. I should probably watch Tangled. It seems like a really good movie. And YAY!! Pictures!!

    -Barriss :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I be the first to tell you that your header is ridiculously large. XD

    It takes up almost all the space on my monitor. And that's saying a lot, since my monitor is the size of a television(practically). Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barriss, you should! It's a great movie!! :D

    Amaranthine, really? hmmmmm, I edited it so it would be smaller.....it looks fine on my screen! I'll try it on the other computer and then might re-edit it. thanks for letting me know! ;D

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Endor!!! I tried to fix it.....Amaranthine did it work? I tried! ;)

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooooh, my friend and I are writing the novelization to National Treasure!!!!!!!!!!!! She gave me all the mushy scenes. She said I'm good with that kind of stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun Endor!!! :D yeah, I bet you are good at those scenes.... ;)

    I love that movie!! I have two National Treasure books that I got from the Dollar Store. They are REALLY cool!! ;D

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love National Treasure! :D
    And I haven't seen Tangled yet .


    Oh and don't feel bad about the barbie movie. Theres this one that came out when I was like 8 and I still like it a little. xD The Princess and the Pauper. Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Qui!! I love that movie too! You should see Tangled, it's so good!! ;D

    Thanks. I decided to put that movie up, half because I like it and half to drive my sister insane!! I just read her my post and she was laughing and groaning so hard it was hilarious!! ;) I loved that movie!!! My cousin and I had the singing dolls. :D

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE Barbie Mermaidia. It's one of my favs. ;) I think I like the first one, Barbie Fairytopia, better though.

    National Treasure is really good! I need to get my bro to watch it.

    -Leia <3

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!