Sunday, February 20, 2011

February Challenge: Day 20

A Hobby of Mine:

Uhh, Blogging?  :P  LOL!

Okay,
Dance,
Viola,
Reading,
Writing,
Sewing/Gardening/Cooking
Taking care of Chickens.....does that count?

Yeah.  I think I've said all these before though.  ;)

God Bless and May the Force Be With You,
Jedi~Chick <3

3 comments:

  1. I think you left out a few hobbies, shopping, collecting just about anything (ex: rubber thingyies) not to mention being a connoisseur of fine food (like bbq pulled pork, slurpees, etc). Keep up the good work only 8 more days of challenges left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!! You have chickens? My dad wanted to get goats once, but we never did. Instead we got a toddler. Just kidding, I shouldn't compare my brother to a goat. =)

    -Barriss :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging is totally one of my hobbies. xD

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!