Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February Challenge: Day 22

A Website......

Okay, this one I've got.  ;)

The Lakehouse.  It's a forum for Christian girls who are as obsessed with Star Wars as I am.  ;P  Leia created it, and Amaranthine and I are Mods there.  :)  I love that site!!  I think all of my followers *besides my parents* are on the site already though. 

So......

Goodreads.  :)  This is my new favorite website.  You can keep track of all your favorite, least favorite, and need-to-read books.  It's really fun too.  :)  You can also publish writings and comment on your friend's reviews.  And you can *of course* write reviews!!  ;)  I'm on there as Fallon Skywalker, and I know that Leia, Endor and Qui are on there as well.  ;)
Endor posted on this, so I'm not gonna double post.  ;P

That's it for today's challenge!!

News! 
We got a turtle habitat, but we can't set it up until my sister and I prove that we can be responsible enough to take care of the turtles.  ;)
I composed a music piece!!  I actually just re-arranged a bunch of Star Wars songs to create my own medely of them.  ;)  I might use it for a concert.  I worked really hard on it, so I'm going to show it to my teacher in a few hours.  :)  I'll let y'all know how it goes!!  :D
I'm going to a concert on Friday!!!!  :D  I'm so excited!  My dad and I are going to see David Garrett, who plays like, rock and roll on the violin.  :)  My great grandpa bought me the tickets for my birthday.  Now I'm getting to go!!!!  Yay!  So the no Clone Wars thing this week actually works out for me!  :P

I think that's all.......

Have a great rest of the day!!  I probably won't be back on until later, since I have dance tonight.  :)

Love,
Jedi~Chick <3

7 comments:

  1. I used to be on goodreads, but I deleted my account. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, why? I love that site! ;P

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for you about your turtles! Good luck at your concert!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend since like...we were 5, Mikayla, plays rock and roll stuff on the electric violin! See see see:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMbIrJv4G2k
    It's so awesome. :3
    And yay goodreads and the lakehouse! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Satine: Thank you!! ;) Scroll down for my Turtles post to see pictures. ;)

    Qui: OHMYGOSH that is so cool!!!!! She's amazing!!! ;) Awesome! :D Thank you for the link, I really liked that!! ;D

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I <3 Goodreads. I'd be lost without it. ;)

    I also <3 The Lakehouse!! =D

    -Leia <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your musical piece sounds awesome!!

    Have fun at the concert!!

    I might sign up for goodreads eventually. It sounds like a good site.

    -Barriss :-D

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!