Wednesday, February 23, 2011

February Challenge: Day 23

A Way In Which I Want To Be Remembered..................

A kind person, a Child of God, a good friend, daughter, granddaughter, and good sister/cousin.  A loving person, a Star Wars fanatic, a homeschooler, and a good mother and wife.  ;)

I stole the last part *mother and wife* from Endor.....but in truth I'd love to be remembered for that too.  I would love to have a family some day.....but all in God's time.  ;)

That's all for today's post.  I'm watching Liberty Kids with my sister.  ;)  I love that show.  :)
Tee Hee, I love that picture....... ;)

Jedi~Chick <3

2 comments:

  1. Liberty Kids? What's that show about?

    -Leia <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liberty Kids....why does that sound familiar...TO GOOGLE!

    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh nostalgia!!! I remember that show!!!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!