Sunday, February 27, 2011

February Challenge: Day 27/My Saturday

A Physical Feature You Love..................

My eyes.
My hair.

My eyes are blue/green, but they change color depending on what color dress/shirt I'm wearing.  ;)  They're pretty!  I've gotten a few compliments on my eyes.  ;)

My hair is strawberry blonde, but it too changes color.  When it's wet, it's brown to dark blonde, and when it's in the sun it's really blonde.  When I'm inside and it's a good hair day, it's really pretty.

Yesterday was really fun!!!!  Ohmyword, I have to blog all about yesterday.  When I went home last night, before I passed out in my bed, I told myself, "I'm SOOO blogging about this!"  So here I am, blogging about it.  ;)

Well.  First of all, I'm dedicating this post to Chibi*Chick, because I love her and she is so amazing on the Track field.  ;)  Love you Chibi! 
Chibi*Chick's first real track meet was yesterday, and she was competing with all the other Catholic schools in the area with her school.  She did AMAZING!!!  She's so fast!  Personally, Chibi came in third on the 200 meter dash, and then her team came in second in the 2x400 or something.  I don't remember which one it was.  Her school came in 2nd OVERALL!!  I am so proud of her!!  She's one of the fastest girls on her team. :D  I told her that someday she's going to go to the Olympics, and I'll come, because I made her promise to get me free tickets.  ;)  LOL!

SOOOO, after sitting in the sun all morning at a track meet, I went and spent more time with Chibi*Chick and my grandparents, because my Mom and Dad were going to a wedding.  :)  They had fun, and boy did I have a blast.  ;)

Last night Chibi was "babysitting" my sister and I while my parents went to the wedding.  First thing we did was go inside and play on our laptops for a while.  :)  Then, we decided that we were burning daylight, and went outside.  By that time, we already had this song in our heads:


We then were arguing over the lyrics.  Chibi thought it was "Have the time of my life" and I thought it was "Hate the time of my life"  Don't ask why, I don't know.  :P  Then, she looked it up on her iPod, and discovered that we were BOTH WRONG.  It's "Had the time of my life" but Chibi insisted that Had is a derivative of Have, making her correct.  She gets SO competitive sometimes, so I got annoyed.  I said something along the lines of "Yeah, whatever" and then walked away to get the volley ball we were playing with.  She turned around, still eating her Go-Gurt.  She was like, "OHHH!!  I was right!  So HA!  Oh, wait, or should I say, SO HAD!!!"  I was just downright annoyed now, and I threw the volley ball at her head.  It hit her hand, and smacked her Go-gurt tube all over her face.  She had yogurt all over her face and Nutmeg, Grandma and I were laughing hysterically.  ;P  Well, Chibi got cleaned up, and then after we all calmed down, Grandma asked what we wanted for dinner.  Chibi answered "REVENGE!" and then we went back outside.  Chibi came out a little bit after me, and then she ran after me.  She was carrying a bottle of Whipped Cream.  To make a long story short, she had fun, and I had whipped cream all in my hair.  I had to take a shower to get the stuff out of my hair.  :P  Then we ended our fun day with wings for dinner and root beer floats for dessert.  ;)  Oh, and we watched Percy Jackson!  :)  SO GOOD!!!  I loved the movie, even if it changed SOO much from the book!  :)  Grover was really funny in the movie, more funny than I remember from the books.  Percy was well......HOT.  I really, REALLY like the way they did Percy.  ;)  Annabeth was awesome, but they did her appearance different from the book.  Lot's of things happened in the book that DID NOT happen in the movie, and vice versa.  The Lotus Casino was awesome.  I loved that scene.  ;)  I also liked the Underworld part, because Persephone was really funny.  ;)  The Luke/Percy fight scene didn't happen in the book, but it was epic nonetheless.  ;)  Very awesome.  :D  Overall, I really liked it.  ;)

So that was my Saturday.  :)  Today I went to a Viola lesson, and it went very well.  :D  Now, I have cleaning and schoolwork to do.  :D  Talk to y'all later!!!!  :D

Love,
Jedi~Chick <3

5 comments:

  1. Chibi*Chick runs track? Thats cool!! I hate running. Sometimes I make myself do it, but I prefer to stick to yoga as my exercise. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That's a hilarious story! You sound really pretty!

    ..
    But I completely disagree with you on the Percy Jackson movie. There wasn't anything funny or sad or touching or amazing about it. And I thought the acting was pretty bad, especially in the Lotus Casino scene. Persephone...ew.

    If one more person talks about how hot Logan Lerman is, I'm going to douse THEM with whipped cream. XD.

    But the music, oh, the music! It was the most awesome thing in the world! Listen to the track titled "Homecoming" on Youtube. It made me cry.

    The movie totally did not deserve the music, though. I truly hope they do NOT make a sequel, at least not without remaking this one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD Sounds like a blast.

    The begining of the Black Eyed Peas song is kinda cool, but after a while it just gives me a headache. ;P

    I liked the Percy movie /sorta./ I loved how Percy and Grover were, but not Annabeth. I didn't like any of the changes either. By the end of the movie I was pretty tired of it. (And I actually watched the movie before I read any of the books) But overall it was funny, but the book was funnier. ;)

    -Leia <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had fun!!!

    Isn't the first part of the song used in the "Sandals" comercial?

    I should really read or watch Percy Jackson. To be honest, I hadn't really even heard of it until the movie came out. It looks pretty good.

    -Barriss :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL sounds like a fun day! Poor Jedi~Chick with whipped cream in your hair! I bet it was hard to wash out. I like the Percy Jackson movie ok, but the book is better. Percy is pretty good looking ;) I loved the Lotus Casino, especially how they played the song "Poker Face".

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!