Alright....lets see.....Favorite Quote!
Oh Gosh, I can't pick!!!!!!! Hmmmm, I'll make a list! ;)
"It's kinda fun to do the impossible..." ~ Walt Disney
"Curiosity is the cure for boredom" ~ Anonymous
"Do or Do Not, There is no Try" ~ Master Yoda
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!" ~ Aesop? (I'm not sure on that one...I think that's who said it!)
"Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but don't say it mean" ~ Anonymous
"Impressive, most impressive..." ~ Darth Vader
"Never tell me the odds!" ~ Han Solo
"This weapon is your life, don't lose it!" ~ Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Why you Stuck Up, Half-Witted, Scruffy Looking, NERF HERDER!!!" ~ Princess Leia Organa
"I love you,
I know" ~ Han Solo and Leia Organa
"Size matters not. Judge me by my size do you?:" ~ Yoda (I like this one....I'm fairly short! LOL!)
"Your eyes can decieve you, don't trust them" ~ Ben Kenobi
"So this is how liberty dies...to thunderous applause." ~ Padme Amidala
"Who's more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" ~ Ben Kenobi
"Just because you speak does not make you intelligent" ~ Qui-Gon Jinn
"You cannot stop change any more than you can stop the suns from setting" ~ Shmi Skywalker
"To be angry is to be human" ~ Padme Amidala
"That's no moon....that's a battle sation!" ~ Ben Kenobi
"You're Stuck with me Skyguy!
What did you just call me? Don't get snippy with ME little one!!" ~ Ahsoka Tano and Anakin Skywalker
"I find your lack of faith disturbing" ~ Darth Vader
"Keep your distance Chewie, but don't look like you're keeping your distance....
*Raawwwwreeeerr* I don't know! Fly Casual!" ~ Han Solo and Chewbacca the Wookiee
"I don't know....I am pretty good with the Ladies..." ~ Anakin Skywalker
"Why can't we do things my way?
We crashed the ship your way!
I see your sense of humor survived the crash!
That's not the only thing!!!" ~ Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker
"Does this happen to you all the time?
Everywhere I go..." ~ Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano
"This is where the fun begins!!!" ~ Anakin Skywalker
"I hate Sand. It's so irritating. It's gritty, abrasive, and it gets everywhere!" ~ Anakin Skywalker (I'm not sure if those are the exact words, but my friends and I now have a running gag where we constantly will talk about how much we hate sand, while quoting Anakin! LOL! )
"Attachment is forbidden. Possession is forbidden. Compassion -- which I would define as…unconditional love -- is essential to a Jedi's life. So, you might say that we are encouraged to love." ~ Anakin Skywalker
"I'm a Jedi, like my father before me." ~ Luke Skywalker
"To thine own self you must always stay true..." ~ Shakespeare
"Happiness must be grown in ones own garden" ~ Anonymous (I just don't know! ;) )
"Bloom where you are planted" ~ Anonymous (again, I don't know!)
"A Jedi doesn't blend in, they break out!!!" ~ My sister Nutmeg
"Just you, me, the ocean, and it's contents!" ~ My cousin E
"Ahhhh, Remememberies....." ~ My sister Nutmeg
"Love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no records of wrongs." ~ 1 Corinthians 13:4-6 (I memorized all of 1 Corinthians 13.)
I could come up with SO many more!!! Like, a MILLION more!!! :D Maybe another time.....Wow, that was a really long list! ;)
Jedi~Chick <3
I like the Anakin sand quote. xD I don't know why.
ReplyDeleteand yea, you got it right!
Thanks!!! LOL! My friend Maryanna and I always joke about sand. One of us will say, "You know what I hate..." and before we were about to say it, the other will say "Sand?!?" We started bursting out into laughter in the middle of P.E and everyone thought we were nuts! It was so funny! :) I'm glad I got it right! I wasn't sure! ;)
ReplyDeleteJedi~Chick <3
Ahhh! So many quotes!!
ReplyDeleteMe and Winter ALWAYS joke about the I hate sand line. Seriously all we have to do is say the line in our best Anakin voice and we'll burst out laughing.
-Leia <3