5 things you can't live without
Well, after seeing all my blogger friends lists, I realized that I have about the same things on mine.
#1: God. He is everything, and I can't live without Him.
#2: The Internet. That one is obvious
#3: Books. I need to read. I'm going to put FanFiction along with Books. I need those even more! ;)
#4: Family/Friends/Pets. I can't live without them!! ;)
#5: Star Wars. It's my passion, it's my life. I need Star Wars.
Other things that I can't live without....
My laptop. I LOVE YOU LAPTOP! *plus, you're purple*
Writing. It's my outlet.
Homeschooling. I don't know why I didn't do it before! LOL! Seriously, I love Homeschooling. :D
My iPod Touch. I love that thing. I use it everywhere. When I go places it's a matter of whether or not they have Wi-Fi.
Notebooks. I'm a notebook hoarder. I must have a billion of them.
My /many/ purses. I love purses too. I especially love the one I've been currently using. It's really cute! ;)
Chapstick/Lipgloss. I love that stuff. ;)
Music/my Instruments. I love music. That is obvious. Read other posts to find the many vidoes of music that I put up!! ;) LOL! *This one goes with iPod....music, iPods, they go hand in hand*
Food. Duh!
Oxygen/Water. Another Duh! Those two are blantantly obvious. :P
Ok, so those are things that are important to me!!!! :D
Thanks everyone for commenting!! ;) I can see that my cousin just made that one of my most popular posts. :) Thanks E!!!! :) I should do that again sometime. Just so y'all know, she knows absolutely NOTHING about Star Wars. She totally made it all up. ;)
Lots of Love,
Jedi~Chick <3
I have a bazillion purses. xD
ReplyDeleteAnd your laptop is purple?? Lucky! Mine is..black with white polkadots and red swirly designs.
These are all great! I just started to love purses, I only have one, but it's really cute, there's a little dog and a bone charm on it. =) Sorry I haven't commented in a while, I've finally got some free time tonight. =D
ReplyDeleteLOL! Qui: you're laptop sounds so pretty! Mine is purple with little swirls on it. It's so pretty.
ReplyDeleteRachel: That sounds so cute!!! I'm glad you commented! :) I've been busy too, but I somehow still find time to be on the computer!! LOL! ;)
Jedi~Chick <3
The laptop that I'm using is just plan black with little oceany waves.
ReplyDeleteYour laptop sounds really cool!! My netbook is black and it has some kind of random design.
ReplyDelete-Barriss :-D
AH! Fellow notebook hoarders of America UNITE! XP
ReplyDelete-Leia <3