Sunday, February 6, 2011

Interview with Ember Sparkstone

Ok, so while my cousin E was over, she helped me come up with this blog post.  She offered to do an interview with me!!  ;)  She is portraying Ember Sparkstone, a character who is "her" character in my fanfiction NaNoWriMo novel.  Here's sorta what Ember's like.....She's sarcastic.  Very sarcastic.  She's an X-Wing pilot, she's the head of the Rebellion's weapon department, she's a leader, she's loud, she's the rival of another pilot, who's name is Darrin, and they are constantly fighting.  She also is nursing a tiny crush on him....though she'll never admit it.  Ember is a former Jedi.....this story takes place directly after ROTS.  She escaped the Purge and went undercover as a freighter pilot.  Now she works with the Rebellion, and is close with the Main Character, Marilee Sunstar.  They were friends as younglings in the Temple and stayed friends after.  Ember took part in the battle of the Imperial Palace, which took place in my book.  She fought with Darth Vader and faced the Emperor himself.  She was also critically injured and nearly died (she survived though) That's pretty much it.....if you have any questions just comment!!


So, here we go.  E answered all the questions, and hilarity ensued!!!!  Again, if you have any questions, just ask!!!  :D


Jedi~Chick: So, Ember, what are your favorite Hobbies?


Ember Sparkstone: Personally, I like to blow stuff up!  It just gives me these exciting spasms of happiness!!  I also like, explosions, weapons, coming up with new weapons
JC: Whats it like to work with the Rebellion?
ES: I like the word Rebellion, and rebelling against the EMPIRE is just awesome to say.  Empire: Consider yourself rebelled!!!!
JC: What’s it like to look evil in the face? (Emperor Palpatine)
ES: Two words: Garlic Breath.  That guy needs like, 20 frebreeze cans in his MOUTH before I can even THINK about defeating him!  Oh and can we spell MOISURIZER?!?  That old dude seriously needs some.
JC: And what about Darht Vader?
ES: Well, he’s given us some problems, but aftter defeating him a billion times it makes us look tough!  Plus, he does the whole DEATH look realy well.  I mean, suddenly being light again wouldn’t work for us….like, at all.  He brings the whole plot together in this endless story we call life! 
JC: So you’re a pilot?
ES: If you want to label it…then yes. 
JC: And what do you love about piloting?
ES: well, when you find a duck, you know you’re in the same place….
JC: What? Ducks???  You’re supposed to say like, the thrill or something!! Not ducks!!!!
ES:  Well, wait, can ducks even fly that high???  Can Ducks even fly at all???  Oh, yeah, the thrill is cool too.  I like going fast!
JC: What’s it like to work with the other pilots?
ES: Urrgh!!  Other pilots?  You’re not talking about a certain “pilots” that we both know do you?  Well, anyhow, I like competition, and mainly because I win.  Oh, and I hope those other pilots like the back of my ship.  That’s all they’re gonna see!!! 
JC: Ok, so that “certain pilot” you mentioned, is he- or she- you’re friend?
ES: No.  N-O simple as that.
JC: Well, do you have ANY pilot friends?
ES: Well, I like them flightless ducks.  They’re cool.  And you know that one person on the street who looks up and says “Oh look, it’s an airplane!” their so stupid, innocent and clueless.  It could be a ship, a duck, or a missle headed straight for their face, and they’re still like, “Oh look, it’s an airplane!”  Other than that I’m pretty independent
JC: What about being a Jedi?  How has the Jedi Purge and the Empire effected you?
ES: *sigh* Make sure you right this down.  I’m sad.  I mean, after stupid Anakin killed everyone, I had to buy like a ton of funeral gifts.  I’m so out of money now.  *sigh* Although, there are some cool funeral songs.  But I guess I kinda get my money back, I’m in a lot of wills, oh, yeah I feel bad though. 
JC: And how has the Empire affected you personally?
ES: Well, it’s messed up Yo.  I’m like, looking for work, out of a job, it’s like the ressecion all over again!
Jc: Do you have any friends who are still Jedi?
ES: Yeah.  Well, Mari’s my BEST friend, I guess, and Maryanna is as well.  I also like, *clears throat* My pet duck, Violet, she’s a Jedi Duck, no joke.  And Magenta is her twin.  They’re both Jedi Ducks! 
JC: you’ve got Jedi Ducks?
ES: Of course!  What kind of Jedi would I be without them?!? 
JC: SOOOO, Changing the subject, What was it like to battle with Darth Vader himself?  We’ren’t you injured?
ES: Yeah, I was injured….big whoop.  Darth Vader was….kinda fun to like, hang with the Dark Dude.  I know he’s evil, but if I were him I’d be evil too!  So yeah, we’re kinda like, equals….even though I’m always better, still equals.
JC: Well, we’re running out of time.  What do you want the world to remember about Ember Sparkstone?
ES: I want them to remember that she was the BEST, AWESOMEST, and FASTEST person in the whole galaxy!!!  I rock.  *Starts to get up and leave….* Do you have any food????


There you go!!!  That was my wacky interview with Ember Sparkstone!!!  Many thanks to E for her help on this post!!!  :D


Jedi~Chick <3

9 comments:

  1. L.O.L.

    "And you know that one person on the street who looks up and says “Oh look, it’s an airplane!” their so stupid, innocent and clueless. It could be a ship, a duck, or a missle headed straight for their face, and they’re still like, “Oh look, it’s an airplane!"

    I have a new favorite quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! I told y'all it would be weird/hilarious! ;) Amaranthine, yes, I think that's my new favorite quote too....along with Garlic Breath.
    Qui, she really does like to blow stuff up. I'm not kidding!! ;D LOL! The crazy mind of my cousin......xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha, thats fun! very creative!
    i love your blog design....makes me want summer even more! all well, whenever i am feeling sad cause of winter, i can just come to your blog. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks *Ashley*!!!! :D I'm very summery here.....I live in Florida. SOOOO, you can come visit my blogger summer paradise anytime! ;) Thanks, I give all credit for the idea of the interview and words to my cousin.....that was all her. ;)

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Personally, I like to blow stuff up! It just gives me these exciting spasms of happiness!!"

    ^^Oh my word that made me LOL!

    -Leia <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! "E" here (were really going to have to change that) I was glad to help Jedi Chick out with her blog. :DH

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved this so much, I almost laughed out loud! My younger brother likes to blow things up too, we found a black widow spider in our garage, and he decided he wanted to blow it up. With our dad's supervision, he put a fire-cracker beside it and blew it up. It was actually pretty funny. Anyway, I was chasing rabbit trails... Thanks for the great post Jedi~Chick and E! =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHHH!!!! E you commented!! We'll discuss a new name for you later! ;)
    Leia: LOL me too!!! She said SPASMS and I flipped out laughing! ;)
    Rachel: that is so funny!!! You really blew it up? I'd so love to do that! ;) LOL! Sure, E is my new Blog Brainstorm partner! ;) More posts to come!!! :D

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!