*sigh*
I'm going to lose my mind.
.........................
...................
......................
And it's all my sister's fault. She's been trying to get me off of my iPod/Datapad because I was reading a REALLY funny fanfic. She threw every single stuffed animal I own at my head, and hit me more than once. She acted out each stuffed animal, asking it if it liked me, or wanted to go with me. Then she chucked them at my head.
Here's what's been going on:
Nutmeg: Mr. Whale, do you want to go with your mommy??? *me*
Whale: NOOOOOOO!!!!!! I HAAAAAAATTE HEEEEEEERRR.
Nutmeg: Okay Mr. Whale, you can stay with me. *smiles*
Yes, my sister speaks whale.
Nutmeg: Jedi~Chick!!!!!!! Padme!!!!!! *First Name Here*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!
*I didn't really hear her....*
Nutmeg: I have your llama!!!!!!
Me: GIVE ME MY LLAMA!!!!!!
Nutmeg: NO! He's mine now!!! Besides he doesn't like you! *sticks out tongue and makes fake spitting noises*
Me: ARGH!!!!! *charges sister and takes llama, then returns to bed and iPod*
Nutmeg: *frowns*
:D
OMGosh, she just shoved a pirogi in my face!!!! And stabbed my lip with a fork!!!!!! I think I'm bleeding! :P
So. My room is trashed. :( I'm going to have to clean it. :( Even though I just did. :(
My dearest sister Nutcase....oops, NutMEG, has multiple personalities. She's Polly Ester, Abraham Lincoln and the Woolly Mammoth. It's such a long (and hilarious) story. :P Email me if you want the whole multiple personalities story. ;P
OH MY GOSH. I just finished dinner and came into my room to see my dad's robe coming from under my closet door. I opened and my sister was wrapped in the robe and screamed, "CAN'T YOU READ?!?!? The sign says: DO NOT DISTURB YODA!!!!!" then she blabbed on in a Yoda accent (which was HORRIBLE) and continued to yell at me for not reading her sign. :P
Enough on my sister. I've got to get ready for dance. I have to do perrididles double time, and I've been practicing. ;)
I'll post more later!!! ;D
Jedi~Chick <3
P.S. You don't even know the best part!! Due to random leaks in her bedroom, she's moving in with me for a while!! Oh Joy!!!!!!! *rolls eyes in anticipation* Yippee. :P


LOL! I wish I had a sister! :D My brothers just...ignore me most of the time.
ReplyDeleteOh my word, Nutmeg sounds worse than The Nut. That's saying something; Nutmeg is two years older than The Nut.
ReplyDeleteI hope her room gets fixed soon, for your sanity!
I know how you feel, my sister acts like that sometimes. I giggled when I read about her pretending to be Yoda. =) I hope she's nice to you when she moves into your room!
ReplyDelete<3
Rachel
LOL! I've been there so many times with my brother.
ReplyDelete