Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Design/Beach Day!

Hey!!  Look!!!  It's all new! 

I was inspired to do my background and design this way because I went to the beach today!!!  Not really the beach, the Hammocks.  I live in Florida.  (Oops, bad me, I just gave away my state!! :P)  I LOVE Florida!!  I'm going to show y'all some pictures from my day at the Hammock.  My sister and I spent a lot of time playing in the sand, collecting shells, and exploring the Mangroves.  See the new Header?  Yeah, I took that picture!!!!!  Doesn't it look great?!?!  I'm really happy with it. ;)

Look, I wrote this in the sand:
My Blog!!!!  :D  Isn't that cool?  I had so much fun being a Beach Comber today!  ;)

I also wrote this:  Me being a Fangirl!!! :D

I also wrote Anakin Skywalker, but the picture didn't come out.  LOL!  My mom was laughing at me for writing this in the sand.  (Ooooh, I'm watching ESB!!!!!  YAY!!!  My favorite movie!)

Shells: I took all these pictures BTW,

That WAS going to be my header, but I had to edit a different photo that I took so it would work.  :P

My Feet:  This is a cool picture!  LOL!!


*Sigh,* I love Florida!!  I love the beach and the Hammock.  Here are some Hammock Pictures! :)

Awww, all the others came out blurry!!!  That's what I get when I let my little sister take the pictures!  :P

I dedicate those pictures to all you up north who have only snow!  :D  Enjoy the Beach!!!  LOL!

Here is a Jimmy Buffet song that sorta describes my day and how I feel when I'm at the Beach.

And this one:  I love Jimmy Buffet!!!  :)


God Bless and May the Force Be With You!  (Han is searching for Luke on a TaunTaun right now!!!!  :D)
Jedi~Chick <3

P.S. Tomorrow I'll try and get my Church post up, and a post on a gift from my uncle.  :D

12 comments:

  1. *sigh* I miss Florida!!!

    And I love your background! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I love my header pic. Amaranthine, is it any better? I tried making it smaller, maybe it's just your computer? :D
    Qui/Andromeda, did you like all the beachy pics? Reminds you of the south doesn't it? LOL! I had fun today....*happy sigh*

    Jedi~Chick <3 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe that you went to the beach today. I'm sitting here shivering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, yeah, I was warm!! :P

    I forgot something in this post. Instead of editing it, I'm just going to put it in the comments.

    We went to a nature center, and while we were there we (my mom, sister and I) took a guided tour. There were a bunch of other snowbirds who were from up north with us on the tour, and my sister and I were taking it for school credit.

    The tour guide guy was talking all about the different plants and how they got in the park and stuff like that. I knew almost EVERY bit of scientific information that he gave us about the plants. I thanked my mom because she was the one who taught us Botany last year!! I remembered everything and was able to put it to use!!!! I was very impressed with myself for remembering and actually using all the fun stuff we did last year in Botany. The guide talked about Monocots and Dicots and Seed Dispersal and Symbiosis and I knew what he was talking about!! :D

    I forgot about that in my post....sorry about that, but it's now in the comments!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You forgot to mention the abrupt end to the tour, when your mama spied a snake in the tree, right above one of the "snowbirds". I stated, "you may want to move away from the tree, their is a snake in it". We can't mention what the tour guide said (he doesn't like snakes either). We left the tour to complete the walk on our own. We like to use our observation skills and learn and explore the natural treasures God has given us. Nice blog redesign. Thank you for posting about school, your mama/teacher needs her ego boosted every now and then. Now lets discuss Math.......................... (I would put a smiling face here, but I don't know how to do that)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tee Hee, yeah, I guess I forgot that too mom. :) well, it was quite the experience that's for sure!!! LOL! Oh, and by the way, the smilie face is this: :+)=:)

    It's Easy. I'll show you the world of emoticon's (smilies) another day! ;)

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new blog design! It's about 10000000x better then mine... =P

    -Leia <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool blog design!! It looks great!!

    You are sooooooooooo lucky!! I wish I was in Florida right now....

    Awesome pics!! You could use that as advertising!! Maybe someone will see it and find your blog on the computer.

    YAY!! Jimmy Buffet!!

    -Barriss :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leia, Thanks!! I like your design too!! :D

    Barriss, Thank you! I love the pictures too. I took them all myself....I thought they turned out nice. Haha, I love Florida. Even when it's hot. ;) Yay!! You know who Jimmy Buffet is!! LOL! :D

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are definitely your mother's daughter - today your sunny-side is brightening up the lives of others and you are proving that you truly are a girl of the tropics (even if you aren't known to get tan). The photos, layout changes and new color scheme really look good. You are so creative and we are proud of all you are doing with your newly channel for artistic freedom - keep it up<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks daddy!!!! And sadly no tan....just sunburn. ;) I do love my new theme though....I think it turned out great! LOL! ;) Thanks Dad!

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!