I've had a trying day.
God has humbled me once again, and I feel like such an idiot.
First of all, I've been in trouble the past few days because of MATH. My LEAST favorite subject in school. I've been neglecting my worksheets and have lost my iPod because of it. Then when I finished my worksheets, I was assgined extra HARDER worksheets called Honors Pages. I didn't finish them.....and then it was today.
My mother went to the Dark Side.
Correction, my mother IS the Dark Side. I don't think I've ever seen her so frustrated with me, than when we were doing math. She knows how to drive me insane. She had me do FIVE WHOLE HOURS OF MATH!!!!!! I'm going to go insane. Don't take pity on me....It's all my fault.
I said that I hated math and just wanted the answer so I could move on to writing, which I love. Guess what I didn't do today??? So now I'm in HUGE trouble for lack of interest in math. I think I'm getting better now though. It's not as bad now....but I'm most definitely NOT off the hook.
So to /try/ and help my situation....
MOM I LOVE YOU!!!!!! And I'm so incredibly sorry!! I love math! It's the best subject in the world!!!! I love to learn, and I love algebra!!!!! :D
Then God proved to me that he is in charge. He killed my internet. That's right, no internet access. At all. At my house.
How am I typing this?? I'm at Barnes and Noble. On *Put Public School's Name Here* Kids Night. I'm miserable. Think, smallish children running around. Yelling, giggling, crying, singing, "rocking out" to Hannah Montana and the Jonas brothers. Like I said, I'm miserable. :(
In the words of Luminara Unduli from that Episode of TCW that I don't know the name of.....
I've been a fool.
So, now I'm running out of time....my dad just left to go get my sister from Choir. My mom will be taking me home soon......I wonder if we can go to a place with internet access for dinner.....hmmmmmm.
Anyway. I'm ready to pass out. No computer. A ton of math. Annoying kids singing Hannah Montana. Why Me??? :( Oh well, I'll get over it.
I've got to get going now.....
So, bye!
Love,
Jedi~Chick <3
P.S. Leia and Amaranthine, I'll get to a place with Wi-Fi tomorrow so I can send Amaranthine the stuff for the newsletter. I'm so sorry!!! ;) I'm trying!!
P.P.S. I'll try to reply to emails too, but it might be a while. :D
Oh, I know what those days feel like. :(
ReplyDeleteTeenage hormones....gah.
This verse always helps me:
John 16:33: “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
I'm sorry, Jedi~Chick!!!!!!!! I know how those days are.....my internet kept giving me HUGE problems this afternoon!
ReplyDeleteOhh i really dislike it when bookstores are loud!!! >.<
ReplyDeleteAnd I used to slack off alot, but after a while I stopped.
Thank you!!!
ReplyDeleteAmaranthine; I love that verse. Thanks for your encouragement.
Endor: Thank you!! ;) I'm feeling better today, but our internet still isn't working for my laptop.
Qui: It was horrible. My ears were ringing last night. I'm working on it!! ;)
I was thinking of taking down this post....because it was so whiny and complainy. Sorry. I was really upset. I'm better now though!! The internet is working on my mom and dad's computer, so I'm using it. ;)
Jedi~Chick <3
I have days like that, Jedi~Chick. I'm just glad that according to you things are better now.
ReplyDelete-Leia <3