Friday, May 20, 2011

Star Wars Party!!!/I'm M.I.A.

I'll be M.I.A. (missing in action for those of you who don't know) for the next few days because my dear mother and I had a fight and I have lost all wi-fi privileges.   Fortunately, I've redeemed myself enough that I can have her computer to check up on everything I need to.  That includes Fanfic.net, Lakehouse, Deviantart, Gmail and Blogger.  :)  SOOOO, I won't be on as much as I'd like to.  And, my family is going to the state homeschool convention next weekend, but we're leaving that Wednesday, so I'll be gone even more.  :P  BUT, I'm going to bring my laptop and HOPEFULLY blog from the hotel.  :)


ON TO THE PARTY!!!!!!
Nana or By The Way is hosting a Star Wars Party for this week!!!!  :)  I'm quite excited!  So, I'm going to do it!  But, I will be a bit behind.  I'll do my best to keep up.  Sorry Nana!  ;)




{1} Which Star Wars character do you think you're most like?

Ooh.  I really don't know.  My mother would say Luke because I'm whiny.  XDD  I do NOT think Luke is whiny!!!  :P  Hmm....let me think.....probably most like Ahsoka.  Honestly, Ahsoka is spunky, smart, funny and a leader, but she is also a padawan, and she's still a learner.  She has my stubborn-ness, my sometimes witty attitude, my eager-to-please attitude but she learns her place as a student.  I'm working on that.....

{2} Supposing you could really, truly visit the Star Wars universe over summer vacation - where would you to go?

Ah.  ;)  Naboo.  I <3 Naboo.  Either Naboo or Alderaan, but pre-Death Star.  XDD  Both of those places are beautiful and exotic at the same time.  Definitely one of those two.  ;)

{3} Lightsaber or blaster? 

Both!!!!  Can't I  have both?  Like Mara Jade.  She has both.  :)  I want a lightsaber because every Jedi needs one, but knowing me I'd probably get hurt with it.....so a blaster might be good for backup.  ;)

{4} Favorite quote(s):

I should just make a quote page, because I have too many quotes to count.  Today's is:
"I'm a Jedi, like my father before me." ~Luke Skywalker
OR
"Come to the Dark Side.....we have Orchids."  

{5} What is one of your favorite memories associated with Star Wars?

Celebration V.  I had the best day of my whole life while there.  Seriously.  :)  I was so ecstatic the whole time.  ;)  Out of that, I think one of my favorite memories was while at CV meeting Ashley Eckstien, and getting to sit  in the Falcon.  XD  I did!!!  It was so fun!!!  LOL!

{6} Do you remember the first time you saw a SW movie?

Yes, yes I do.  We bought them from a thrift store and watched all three of the OT in the same day.  I was hooked after Han and Leia kissed in the Falcon in ESB.  :)

{7} Have you ever used the Force? 

I use the Force all the time!!!!  :)  Bathrooms, Wal-Mart, Target, any place with automatic things.....sometimes I even turn lights on with the Force!!!!

{8} Do you have a favorite episode?

Empire Strikes Back!!!!!!!  It's the best!!!!!!!  Closely followed by Return of the Jedi.  :)

{9} Dress-up time! Which characters wardrobe do you like the best?

Padme Amidala has the best clothes.  I did an article on it for the Lakehouse Newsletter.  She's got a TON of beautiful outfits.  So I'd say her.  :)

{10} If you ask any of the cast members from Star Wars *ONE* question, who would you ask and what would you ask them?

First of all, I'd probably be too starstruck and over excited to even speak coherently, but I'd wan to probably meet Matt Lanter (Anakin from TCW) or James Arnold Taylor (Obi-Wan from TCW) and ask them what their favorite thing about their character was.  I'm going to meet Ashley Eckstien (Ahsoka from TCW) in a week for the third time!!!!  EEP!!!  :D

That was so much fun!!!!!!  :D  
Now, I've got 38 followers now, and I just wanted to say, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!  I love you guys!!!!  :D  My newest follower is Devin, so Hi Devin!  :)  Another new follower is Rebbecca!  Hi Rebbecca!!!!  :D  
Jamie Joyce left me a comment and said that she'd been 'following' my blog for a while now, but has never left a comment.  Well thanks so much Jamie Joyce and I got my award you gave me.  :)  Yay!!!  *hugs*  That's so sweet!!  Lookie y'all!  I'm a Faithful Star Wars Fan!!!

So thanks so much Jamie!  Go check out Jamie's blog here: http://throughtwoblueeyes.wordpress.com/

So until next time!!!  

Love...

OH WAIT!!!!!!!  While I'm here, because I still have two math tests and a paper to re-write, I'm going to finish up the Star Wars Meme!  :)  

I think I left off on Day 15.  So here's 16!!

Day 16: Favorite Planet
Naboo!!!  Or Alderaan!!  But Before it blows up.  xD

Day 17: Favorite Romance
Luke and Mara Luke and Mara Luke and Mara Luke and Mara LUKE AND MARA!!!!!!!  Very, VERY closely followed by Han and Leia!  

Day 18: Favorite Scene
Today?  Hmm...it changes everyday.  Probably the Trench Run today.  I'm in an ANH mood.  ;)

Day 19: Favorite Era
Rebellion Era!!!  I love that time period!  :)  I don't know why, I just do.  It's fun!  XD  *conscience: cause war is fun right?* me: NO!  It's just...I don't know, interesting.  *conscience: oh, okaaaaaay....fine then.*
My conscience fights with me sometimes.  :P

Day 20: Favorite Spoof
Ahaha.  XDD  






Day 21: Most Memorable John Williams Song
For me it's either Across the Stars or Han Solo and the Princess.  But I also love the Main Theme, Throne Room Theme, and Leia's Theme.  And Binary Sunset, Jedi Knights/Learn About the Force, and Luke and Leia's theme.  XD  I can't pick.  :P  OOH!!  And the Imperial March!  Okay, I'm done now.

Day 22: Favorite Droid
R2-D2!!!!!!!!  :D 

Day 23: Favorite Jedi
Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ahsoka Tano, Shaak Ti, and Yoda.
If it's EU time period: 
Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa-Solo, MARA JADE SKYWALKER, Jaina Solo, Anakin Solo, Corran Horn, and I think that's it.....
Oh, and of course me.  Fallon Sunstar.  :)  I rock. 
(and my friends, but there are too many of you to list.  you know who you are...)

Day 24: Favorite Force Power
Telekinesis.  I NEED THAT!!!   I can use it to open doors and turn on sinks and get paper towels and sometimes turn on lights, but if I never had to get up!  Gosh, that would be great!  XD
Day 25: Favorite Cartoon Adaption
Star Wars: The Clone Wars.  Preferably Season 3!!!!  I loved the Mortis Trilogy best. 

Day 26: Most Heartbreaking Moment
When Anakin went to the Dark Side and killed the younglings.....*sniff*  And when Padme died.  *SNIFF* 
Day 27: Most Heroic Moment
When Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker saved his son from Palpatine.  Very heroic.  :)

Day 28: Least Favorite Moment
When Anakin went to the Dark Side.  When Anakin and Obi-Wan battled on Mustafar.  Those were the worst.  :(

Day 29: How would you introduce a newcomer to Star Wars
Gently.  I have what most would call an obsession, and I'd probably scare people off with my long list of useless facts that I only care to know.  But, thanks the the magic of a poster, I got my best friend into it!!  And I also semi-got my cousin into it through The Lakehouse.  :)

Day 30: What you would like to see regarding the future of Star Wars
I'd like to see The Clone Wars finish with a movie.  Personally I think that would be amazing. I'd also love to see some visual or at least audio of the EU.  I want/need more Mara Jade!!!!!!  :) LOL!

They didn't have Day 31.  Oh well!!!  I'll make one up!  (feel free to use it meme friends)
Day 31: Favorite Fanfiction!
Easy. Go to my fanfic page that hasn't been updated in forever and a day and look there.  ;) 
I, Mara Jade is my all time favorite.
Closely followed by
The Awakening: Revised Edition which is the MOST AMAZING STORY EVER!!!!!!!!  I love it to pieces.  :)
I also really love
Lost by EmmaLovesMollie (I'm now her beta reader too)
Burn by......I forget, just look it up on my fanfic page.
How I Met Your Mother by Hazel (numbers here)
And a billion more.


Now, I REAALLYY need to finish my work.  If I don't I'm not going to be able to go to Star Wars Weekends.  SO, bye bye for now!!!!  :D  TTFN!
Love,
Jedi~Chick who doesn't have her signature on this computer.  :)  Okay the formatting on this computer is really whacked, so I'm sorry it looks so weird.  It's going to drive me insane, because it won't go normal!!!!!  XD

5 comments:

  1. There is a award for you on our blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loves this post! ;) lol Have fun next weekend!

    BTW the new color you're using on your blog (the bright blue) hurts my eyes kinda. It's so bright then it's up against the white background. It's kinda hard to look at. ;)

    -Ley <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek, that stinks about the lost priviledges! I've had that sort of thing happen before... it's very sad. ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeeeeeeeeep!!!
    You mentioned..
    CORRAN HORN!!
    <3
    Yeeeeeeaaaa!
    He rules, he does, definitely!

    P.S. I hope you get back your wifi soon. WE're gonna miss you a lot. :D

    ~Andriee the Corran-crazy gal.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!