Tuesday, August 9, 2011

This post is a procrastination device......

I should really be finishing cleaning my room.

I should probably be doing the dishes, or practicing the viola, or laundry or something.

I most likely should not be blogging right now with so many other things to do....

BUT..........

I want to blog!  ;)


I'm watching Star Wars, A New Hope right now.  :)  I love that movie.  (Nooo, really?!?)  I do, I really do.

I have a few important things to blog about though.  XD

First and foremost, OhmigoshIaminlovewithAllegiancebyTimothyZahnitissogoodIstayedupuntil4:30am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you couldn't read that, I'll sum it up.  XD  I stayed up until 4:30am last night/this morning reading Allegiance by Timothy Zahn.  It is SOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I fell in love with it.  :)  I was just going to run through it quickly so I could read Choices of One in fuller understanding, but I couldn't do it!  It was too good!!!!!
I am in love (with the character) of Daric LaRone.  :)  He is SO KRIFFING AWESOME!!!!!!

The Stormtroopers in this book are so....different.  I used to think of the Stormtroopers as mindless Imperial servants who just shot blindly and were killed easily.  Now I don't think so.  The Hand of Judgement is the coolest thing since sliced bread.  And I think sliced bread is pretty darn cool.

Another thing, I got a bookshelf!!!
What?  What's wrong with being excited for a bookshelf?!?
I am quite excited about it, because my books pill out of every possible place in my room.  XD  So this is a big deal!  :D  I am now able to properly display all my books.  :)  I'll post a picture when my room is put back together.  XDD

I'm going to my friends Maryanna and I Heart Chewie (from TLF)'s house tomorrow!!!!  I'm excited for that. Whenever we get together, we have TONS of fun.  xD
Maryanna (the REAL Maryanna btw) has read Reaching For The Stars, my novel/fanfic, and the character of Maryanna is based off of her.  ;)  She and I have a lot of inside jokes about RFTS and the characters I write about.  XD  Now though, they're becoming more of characters than they are people. XDD

I played around with an avatar creator and made Mari from my book.  xD  Only, her lightsaber's green.  :P  It was just for fun.  And the picture's teeny.  :P


Well, that's all for now!  I'll be back later, with a better post.  XD

Farewell My friend!  I shall return!  xD

(something's weird with my video/picture uploading system.....so no signature.  :P)

Jedi~Chick AKA Fallon!  :)


5 comments:

  1. Mari looks so pretty! What website did you use to make that?

    I'm, so, so, so sorry I haven't been keeping up as well with Reaching for the Stars. Please forgive me. Things have just been so busy lately, but I promise I would never forget about your wonderful fan fiction and am going to catch up as soon as I can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 bookshelves and they don't hold my books. But one's tiny! Have fun with you friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Procrastination...mmmm...love it. lolz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it great to find a book you LOVE LOVE LOVE?! I'm glad you enjoyed "Allegiance" so much! :D

    Very cool about the bookshelf - and about getting together with your friends! Have fun! :D

    PS Quote of the Day is epic (in case you change it, I mean this one):

    "Me: (on the phone) Okay dad. (to mom) MOM! DAD NEEDS YOU!!!!

    Mom: (from other room) I KNOW. (in loving voice)

    Me: *Facepalm*"

    Hilarious! xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy crap the one is awesome. is that photoshop? that's awesome! empire strikes back is my fav. can't watch revenge of sith it makes me cry at teh end.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!