Wednesday, August 17, 2011

TWO Blog Awards!!!!

Hehe, I've been kinda dead to the Blogger World the past few days.  :P  Sorry.  xD  I'm back now!  I've been kinda busy.....;P

Point being, it's time for me to do some Blog Awards from my good friend Voronda Elda-Aranel from A Believers Journey.

Time to pass these along!  ;)

First, the Friends Tag:

1. Take the award, and link back who tagged you.  :)
2.  Write about what you think a friend is.  ;)
3.  Write about YOUR friends.  Either in 'real life' or on the internet.  :)
4.  Thank your friends.  ;)
5.  Post some friend pictures and tag four other bloggers/friends.  ;)

Okay.....
A friend is someone who knows everything about you, and still LOVES you.  ;)  A friend is there for you through thick and thin, and even though you don't always agree, they still are there.  And they still care about you and love you.  ;)  A friend is someone who knows how to cheer you up, make you cry, and make you laugh all at the same time.  :D

I have many friends.  God has blessed me with many friends!  :)
My best friends are my cousin Chibi, and my homeschool friend Maryanna.  ;)  I love both of them so much.  We can talk about anything, and then suddenly be bored together for hours on end.  XD  They're awesome.  Maryanna's sister is another great friend, along with Annabeth (not her real name) and Luke (not his real name xD)  Also good friends.  ;)
My internet friends......well that's another story.  ;)

Leia is one of my absolute BEST internet friends.  :)  I love her SO much.  We rant and talk about everything and anything.  :)  She is how I discovered my most recent obsession....Pride and Prejudice.  :)

Amaranthine is another one of my best Blogger friends.  I don't know what I'd do without her.  :)  She's hilarious, awesome and very fun.  *hugs*

Endor is so amazingly awesome.  We talk constantly.  I love her like a sister.  ;)  She is older than me, but we still get along PERFECTLY.  I can't wait until we meet someday Endor!  xD

Satine and I are a lot alike, and a lot different.  She is incredibly fun though, and we talk about all sorts of things on TLF.  ;)  (also, i did her blog design!)

JediKnightGrl is probably one of my best internet friends.  :)  She is super sweet, HILARIOUS (as last night when we were both on TLF at 2am proved), and she knows me better than I know myself.  XD  Love you girl!!!  :)

(BTW: These are the people I'm awarding.  If they are linked, they are being awarded.  Who cares if it says four?!?)

Rachel QueenKarina is another TLF sister.  She's fun, silly, easy to talk to, and super sweet.  :)  She and I have a lot in common, and I love talking with her! :)

Cad Bane's Chick is my twin separated at birth.  We have nearly EVERYTHING in common.  I can't wait to meet her in a year.  XD  There will be such screaming, hugging, and fangirling we will scare everyone at the homeschool convention!!!!  :P  *hugs*  XD

Jamie Joyce is one of my best blogger friends too!  :D  She's fun, loves Star Wars, loves Disney and Princess stuff, and she's got an amazing blog.  :)

I really should stop with these awards........though you ALL are my dearest friends!  :P  I've got one more worthy of awards!!!!  :)

Now for the Versatile Blogger Award!!!!  :D


1. Thank the person who gave it to you (see top of post!)
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3.  Pass the award along to 7 deserving Bloggy Buddies!  :D

Hmmmm,........
Seven random facts:
1.  I hate Halloween.  I don't like anything about it, except getting free candy.  :)
2.  I own three plastic lightsabers.  Four counting the light on the wall.
3.  I am trying to perfect the Concerto in G Major for Viola by Telemann for an audition next month.  The audition is exactly one month away from my birthday.
4.  I am obsessed with Pride and Prejudice.  Mr. Darcy is ruling in my heart now......even over Luke a little bit!  O.O
5.  Most of the things I write are 'dramaful' or 'angsty'.  And I don't want anyone reading the ones that aren't fanfiction.  :P
6.  My capslock key sometimes breaks.  Sometimes it sticks to the board and it looks like I'm screaming when I'm talking to someone.  XD  Ley knows.  ;)
7.  I do not have an iPod touch.  I desperately want one.  DESPERATELY.  *sniff*  Oh, Mr. iPod....I miss you so much!!!!  *sobs into pillow*

Now!  I shall pass it along to 7 friends!  :)

Qui has been my Blogger friend since the beginning!  Congrats girl!  ;)
Guen is a good friend of mine from DeviantART and now from Blogger as well!!!!!!  :D
Rebecca is my fellow American History freak, and she likes Star Wars.  :)  That's a big plus right there.  LOL!
The Director at Castles, Quills, and Cameras, is a good friend too!  She's a Star Wars fan, and she is my go-to-gal for all things movies.  ;)
Ashley from Cherry-o is super sweet.  :)  She's a good Blogger Friend.
Nana is another great friend!  I love her blog...her family is so awesome.  ;)  She has excellent posts, and is super nice!!!!  *hugs*
Sarah from First, Best, Destiny is one of my HU/TLF sisters, and she's got a great blog!!!!!  :D

And now my friends, I take my leave.....*hugs*

Thanks for everything y'all!  I'll be back with a better post later.  ;)

Love,




8 comments:

  1. Idon't like halloween either. Free candy is always great though. I only have one lightsber. LOL.So in a duel you would probbaly defeat me.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww **hugs** You're one of my best internet friends, too!!!!!!!

    -ley <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I have not commented in a while. I really like your sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy, thanks for tagging me! You've just given me something to blog about! Thanks; you're one of my best Interent friends, too!

    And congrats to everyone else as well! :P

    {hugs!}
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww <3 Thank you for tagging me!! This is my second award! :)
    I'm sorry for not reply asap to whatever comments you sent me *blush* HW load is piling up rapidly now and I've gotta take care of my blog. But if you have a twitter, you can hit me up there and we can talk there ;)
    THANKS AGAIN. YOU ARE THE BEST! *humungous huggle*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, great post- and you're sweet! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on all the awards! :D

    Ooh, agreed, "Pride and Prejudice" is a great book! I enjoyed it once I got into the flow of the centuries-old prose. ;) I'm glad Leia introduced you to it! And yes, I did end up really liking Mr. Darcy. 'cause who doesn't?! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, you're so sweet! Thank you sooo much! Man, I have a lot of tags to catch up on! *whew*

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!