Friday, February 11, 2011

February Challenge: Day 11

Ok, I don't have a picture from 10 years ago on the computer, so I'll post a recent one, but I can't post my face.  SOOO....here you go.

That's what I look like....from the back.  ;)  That was on my beach day that inspired my current background.  :D

Ok, now on to other things.....

I'm so excited for TCW!!!  YAY!!  I can't wait!! 

I finished my math.  All of it...for now.  I'm relieved!  ;)

I wrote another couple thousand words last night.  I think this story might actually amount to something good.  I'm so proud of it so far!  I really like it.

Tomorrow morning I am going to a private viola lesson.  I'm nervous.  I've only been playing the Viola for a few months, and this guy who I'm going to is a PROFESSIONAL.  I don't know him, and my dad says he's the best of the best.  I don't know if I'm good enough for the best of the best.  I'm praying that he's really nice or likes Star Wars or something.  I'm SO nervous!!!!!!!

Also, today I had tea.  Like proper english ladies tea.  At my grandma's house.  My sister and grandma planned the whole thing and then we made Valentines.  It was like an early Valentines day tea.  I even wore a dress.  I feel so feminine in this dress....it's really pretty.  ;)

E and I were reading my blog while my sister and mom and grandma were setting up tea.  She said that I'm whiny when I write.  I don't know....am I?  Maybe I am.  I should probably write more professional I guess....but this is supposed to be like an online journal so.....hmmm, I don't know.  I'll have to think on it. 

May the Lord be with you,
Jedi~Chick <3

10 comments:

  1. I don't think you're very whiny! Great picture! I had proper english tea before. There were cookies!

    Good luck on your lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you write, it feels like I know you in person, and lets me know what you're going through. I'm sure your viola lessons will be great, and I'm glad you finished your math so you can watch Clone Wars! I can't wait to see your story, if you post it, I love medieval times! =) I really like the picture, it must be great to live so close to the beach. =)
    May the Lord be with you!
    <3 RachelisaJedi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amaranthine: Thank you!! ;D We had cookies too...they were the Frosted kind from Wal-Mart. They were so good! ;) LOL!

    Rachel: That is so sweet of you!! :D I'm really nervous for tomorrow, but I know it'll be okay. I might post it...eventually. I'll need to edit it a big first. ;) Yeah, i love going to the beach!! ;D

    Qui: Thanks!!! :D That was on a hair blown around by the wind day too!!! LOL!

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair!

    I like the way you write. Not whiny at all. In fact, when I get grumpy or something, I'll read a blog or email of yours because you are always so happy and bright that it makes me happy and bright when I read it.

    -Leia <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Sniff, Sniff* LEIA!! That comment made me cry!! ;) Thank you, you totally just boosted my self esteem!! :D
    :)

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I said you were whiny I meant IN PERSON your not half as whiny online as you are at home :DH Love ya! "E"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think you're whiny at all! Just be yourself on your blog and don't care what people think.

    And......OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anakin just turned to the dark side! I'm half-way paying attention to the episode. WHAT?! Okay, I hate the Father now. I might write a rant post about this.............

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jedi~Chick: Ohh, I'm glad I could help boost your self-esteem. ;D

    -Leia <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think you're whiny. You always seem in a good mood! I love the picture! Your hair looks so pretty! You look a lot like one of my friends from school.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!