Saturday, February 12, 2011

February Challenge: Day 12

A Song You Want Played at Your Wedding....

That's easy!  Across the Stars!!!  And Han Solo and the Princess.  I can think of more.....





Also:




I think that's it.....the last two are Jimmy Buffet and the last one is one of my favorite songs ever!!!  Listen to the words, the third verse has a Star Wars Reference!!  :D  Also, I actually MADE that last video!!  :)  Those are all pictures I've taken within the last few months.  Enjoy!  Let me know what you think! ;)
 
I'll do a more detailed post later....off to the library!!  ;D

Love,
Jedi~Chick <3

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow!!! I love the last song!! It's so happy and bright!! I'm already feeling about 10x happier listening to it! LOL

    -Leia <3

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!