Something that I do differently from everyone else..........
Holding a pencil. Yes, I hold a pencil "wrong".
This is how you're supposed to hold it.......
And here's how I hold it...............
I know, weird right!! But seriously, I can't write any other way. I wasn't corrected as a kid on it, and now, being the stubborn teenager that I am, I really can't be broken of that habit!! Trust me, for our first year of homeschooling, my mom tried. She just gave up. :P
So, I decided that, based on my response from the first chapter of my story that I will update it here on my blog every Friday. :) It will give me motivation to write. I might also, if I run out of chapters and/or inspiration for that story, post random fanfics I've written. :)
I updated my FanFic page and I think my Contacts page too. :)
Also, Happy Presidents Day!!!
I was at Orchestra tonight, and the conductor asked what presidents we were celebrating today. *It was a rhetorical question* and at least 4 kids said Barack Obama. I was going to scream. I said, *probably somewhat rudely* "NO! We are celebrating the birthdays of George Washington and Abraham Lincoln!!! NOT President Obama." What has this world come to that we don't even know what we are celebrating on President's Day?!? More than half of the kids didn't even know it was President's Day, they just knew they were off of school. :P I was sorta annoyed at Orchestra then. :P
Anyway.......
Thanks to everyone for reading/commenting, it really makes me smile. :)
Love,
Jedi~Chick <3
Argh, I still have to read your chapter! I completely FORGOT about it! Sorry!!!!!!! Don't disown me, please. :P
ReplyDeleteI can't believe some kids though we were celebrating Obama on President's day! It's kind of sad. Is that one of the Her Universe silicone bracelets you're wearing? It's really neat! :)
ReplyDelete~Rachel
Yay! Story! I'll try my best to keep up with it. Maybe you could post it on The Lakehouse too?
ReplyDeleteEndor: LOL, don't worry, I won't disown you. Be sure to comment! I want to see what you think!! ;)
ReplyDeleteRachel: Ugh, I know. It is sad. :( It is!!! I got that bracelet when I went to CV and I haven't taken it off since I got it from Ashley's booth. ;) I wear it EVERY day!
Satine: yay! I might post it there....I want to see the response from my blogosphere friends before I put it out further. ;) I'd love for you to read it! Comment!!! ;)
Jedi~Chick <3
The way you hold your pencil looks painful. =/ You don't get hand cramps? ;)
ReplyDelete-Leia <3