A Childhood Memory.............
I have too many of these. I could go on for DAYS on memories. I'll think of.....*1000000!!!!* 3. I'll think of 3. :)
1: Disney. Most of my memories are of Disney. ;)
One of my absolute favorite memories is when Chibi*Chick, my parents and my sister and I went to Disney World and stayed at Fort Wilderness's Cabins. That trip will be forever burned into my memory because it was so fun. ;) I lost my tooth, and Tinkerbell visited and brought us presents. We rode horses, went swimming, played on the beach, and played in the forest. We watched cartoons and cooked in the kitchen inside our cabin. We celebrated my dad's birthday, and the restaurant sang to him. :) We went to Disney's Pirate and Princess party, and I was a Princess Pirate with Chibi. :) We wore like, TONS of eyeliner that day. ;)
More Disney Memories.....
Saratoga Springs trip. Our room got upgraded from a regular room to a suite. We got to sleep on the pull out couch in front of the flatscreen TV, eat and cook in our dinette, watch a Space Shuttle launch RIGHT FROM OUR WINDOW, play in the pool, and walk to Downtown Disney. It was SOOOOO fun!!!!! that's another trip that we'll never forget. ;)
One more Disney memory.........
I don't know if this counts as "Childhood" because it was only last year. My mom took me, Chibi and Nutmeg to Disney for a "Girls Only" trip. That was probably the BEST trip to Disney we've ever gone on. :) My favorite part was when Chibi and I got to go down to the lobby of our hotel ALL BY OURSELVES!!!! :D We felt so grown up. *my mom is quite overprotective, so letting us go alone was a HUGE deal* We walked casually down the hallway of our hotel, and then we turned the corner and started jumping up and down and squealing. It was so fun. We went to Magic Kingdom, rode roller coasters by ourselves, ate rock candy, and had the best time ever!!! :D The next day we went and chilled out at our hotel, which is my favorite hotel of ALL TIME! Port Orleans Riverside. It has a Louisiana "By the Bayou" feel to it, and the pool is beyond fun. We spent all day in the pool and even got my mom to go down the slide!!! :) It was really fun. ;) The last day we went to Downtown Disney and got poisoned by some strange Icee lady at the candy store. :P Not really, but we like to think so. LOL!! We also made Dinosaurs at Build a Dino *like build a bear but dinosaurs* and ate at T-Rex, our favorite restruant. ;) That was so fun. :D
Okay, so enough with the Disney memories. I'll try and think of others.................
2: The Keys
We go to the Florida Keys ALOT. We love it there. ;) I'll just tell one of many memories of being there. ;)
Chibi*Chick, Nutmeg and I were spending time in the Bay, that's right off of the house we stay in. The water is like, IN our backyard. So, we went in and were playing around, searching for shells, buried treasure and whatever else we could find. Then Chibi and I found a baby crab the size of my thumb. We put him in a bucket, named him Sherman Jr., and watched him play around for a little while. My mom freaked out over a little crab that was near her, and got her clothes all wet. :P Later that day, we went to the nearby beach, and we found a skeleton of a lobster, and named it Sherman Sr. ;P We walked around, listened to a bunch of toursists talk, and played in the water. Then we built a sand sculpture snake. My mom hates snakes, so of course we built one. :P Then, we went to the little bookstore in the town we stay in, and went shopping. Chibi and I spent the rest of the day relaxing in our room and reading our books. ;) Best. Day. Ever. ;)
3: Summer. Oh the stories I could tell about Summer, Bordom, and coming up with crazy things to do. :P
I'll just tell one though. ;)
Okay, this is a little fact about me and my family. We love dolls. American Girl dolls to be specific. I have like, 20 dolls. I've been collecting for over 8 years. One summer, a few years back, my sister, Chibi*Chick and I were bored, so we started a doll game. This game will forever go down in history as the Matt and Emma game. ;P It was SO fun/crazy/hilarious. ;) Matt was the imaginary boy doll who was Emma's boyfriend/husband. Emily was Emma's twin sister, and they originally had a fight, and ran away from their orphanage where they lived. Then, Kirsten, Molly, and Elizabeth, (all Nutmeg's Dolls) were distraught that their adopted family ran away. Then this evil lady who wanted to capture Emma and Emily for something they did a long time ago was chasing them and they had to run away and live in the woods. Matt brought them clothes, water, food and supplies to build a house. Then they lived in the woods. Emma got a job and so did Emily, and Matt already had a job. They all worked hard and eventually Emma and Matt got married. It was SOOOO romantic! :P LOL! Emily loved her sister and deep, deep, deep, deep, deep, DEEP down she loved Matt too, but they fought all the time and were crazy. We have this funny thing, Chibi, Nutmeg and I where Matt sounds like a girl and has to, "Get his big voice on" because at the age of 8 and 9, doing a boy voice was really tough. :P We still will be silly and say, "Oh, let me get my big voice on, eh ah ohhh" all the time. It's like a running gag now. :P This game went on all summer, and for even years after that. We've had over I'd say 12 different versions of the Emma and Matt game. Someday I'm going to write them all up and publish 'em. I might even do an Emma and Matt post, because the games are actually great book material. ;) I'll be at Chibi's tonight, so I'll discuss with her. :P
Wow. That ended up being much longer than I anticipated. Hmmmm.....well, I hope you liked!! Please comment! :D
Love y'all,
Jedi~Chick <3
I love love LOVE disney world!!!!!
ReplyDeleteEpcot is by far my favorite park with MGM *cough* I mean Hollywood Studios (i like the name MGM better) in a close second.
I miss being so close to Disney World. (Well texas isn't close, but I have family like an hour away from Disney world and we used to visit them all the time before we moved.)
All of those sound like so much fun! I really want to go to Disney World some day! :) It sounds like you have so much fun with your cousin! I always enjoy reading your blog posts!
ReplyDelete<3
Rachel
I'm glad you had fun!
ReplyDelete