Monday, February 28, 2011

February Challenge: Day 28

Hopes, Dreams and Plans you have for the next 365 days.......................

Well, I have alot of those. My hopes for the next 7 days are to get my schoolwork done so I can get the wi-fi back in the house. Right now, I'm blogging this from the shoestore, on my iPod, and I'm using their wi-fi. I'll be off blogger for a few days because I'm........*sniff* grounded! D: sorry everyone! I'll try and fix things so I can get back on before next weekend. I'll miss you all!! ;(

Other hopes and dreams.........
To grow in my relationship with God,
Prioritize my school work and get it all done,
Write another novel....or two,
Read the NJO series,
Read the YJK series,
Read 200 books. I've already got 17!! ;)

Okay, I'll talk to you all later!

Lots of Love,
Jedi~Chick <3

2 comments:

  1. Awww.......I'm sorry to hear that you're grounded! I hope you get that schoolwork done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss your posting!! The shoestore has wi-fi? That's pretty cool. :-D

    Wow you've already read 17? That's a pretty good start.

    -Barriss =)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!