Thursday, February 3, 2011

February Challenge: Day 3

Day 3: Favorite Book

This is the worst question ever.  I can't pick a favorite book to save my life.  I'll make a list......I might add pictures.

IronHeart
IronSpear
Johnny Tremain
Caddie Woodlawn
Tom Sawyer
Mysterious Benedict Society 1, 2, and 3
Kingdom Keepers 1, 2, and 3
Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief (it's the only one I've read so far)
Septimus Heap 1-5
Guardians of Ga'Hoole 1-15
Emmy and the Incredible Shrinking Rat
Emmy and the Home for Troubled Girls
Fairy Godmother Academy
Dragon Keeper 1-3
Hoot
Flush
Princess Academy
I have a million more......

Now for the Star Wars books.........
Heir to the Empire
Truce at Bakura
The Courtship of Princess Leia
The Jedi Academy series
The Jedi Quest series
The Jedi Apprentice series
Secrets of the Jedi
(the other book with SOTJ, I think it's Fate of the Jedi)
Novelizations to Episodes 1,2,4,5,and 6 (I read 3 but cried my eyes out)

See my FanFiction page for all the OTHER Star Wars stuff I read.....the ones that aren't books. ;)

Picture time!!!! 

Septimus Heap Series by Angie Sage.  BEST BOOKS EVER!!!!!  :D  (Just so you know, I say that about almost every book I read)
I have also discovered that instead of real boys, I have crushes on imaginary ones....from books or movies.  That pleases my dad.  From Septimus Heap series I have a crush of Septimus.....of course!


Kingdom Keepers by Ridley Pearson.  BEST BOOKS EVER!!!!!  I Loved It!!!!  They took place in Disney, so for me that was an instant MUST READ book.  ;) 
Crush on Finn......


Guardians of Ga'Hoole by Kathryn Lasky.  15 BOOKS.  ALL WERE EXCELLENT!!  MUST READ!!!!!  :D  Nothing like the movie!!!!  LOL!  (somewhat like the movie....I was able to spot the differences right away though...)
These are owls, so I didn't like-like any of them.....My favorite character was Soren though.  He rocked.  For an owl that is....


Johnny Tremain by Esther Forbes.  SUCH A GOOD BOOK!  I cried at the end and once in the middle.  It was so good!!!  I highly reccommend it! ;)
Crush on Johnny......


Mysterious Benedict Society Series by Trenton Lee Stewart.  BEST BOOKS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!  I SO MEAN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I've read them all three times....and loved it more each time!!!!!!!  :D
I love Reynie....... ;)


Percy Jackson The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan.  SUCH A GOOD BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm going to finish the last chapter tonight and then I'll review it tomorrow!!!!!!  :DDDDD  So so so good!!!!!!!!  :D
Who doesn't love Percy?!?  LOL!  (I do!!)

I think that's it......I didn't even add the Star Wars ones.....but you all know I love Anakin (Skywalker), Luke, and Han so I don't need to post them.  ;D

That was interesting.....I just realized that I am hopelessly obsessed with reading and the world of books.  I like the characters more than any actual boys I know!  LOL!  ;)

Jedi~Chick <3

P.S. I'm not really sure how this became about boys....but they were the main reason I liked most of those books!!  :P

8 comments:

  1. I have a crush on Anakin and Han. I also have a crush on Aladdin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Johnny Tremain! Have you read Peter and the Starcatchers by Ridley Pearson? It's a prequel series to Peter Pan! They were really good, but the last two were somewhat dark. Thanks so much for posting about my new blog! I'm going to follow yours now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Endor, Aladdin? Well, now that I think about it......

    Amaranthine, I cried when Rab died. I liked him too. Except he was too quiet. ;)

    RachelisaJedi, I loved it too!! I have the first Peter and the Starcatchers book, I'd love to read them. I think my cousin has them all!!! ;) No problem!!!! I'm really excited for you! I'd love for you to follow!! ;)

    Jedi~Chick <3

    P.S. This post saved my A in reading. I have done a ton of reading this past semester, but it's mainly been Star Wars books or Fanfiction. I was going to get a B...but then my mom read my reviews of these books and decided to give me an A- for enthusiasm!!! (Plus she was sending it to the coverschool and didn't want to seem unfair) :D Thanks Mom!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Aladdin! He reminds me of Han, in a way..........

    ~Lazy Endor who is STILL waiting for snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I can actually see that. Flynn Rider from Tangled also reminds me of Han.....alot like Han actually. ;)

    Jedi~Chick <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read Percy Jackson!!

    -Leia <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should Leia!!!!! I just finished the first one, and OHMYGOSH IT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in love with Percy Jackson. He is cute, and the book was fabulous!!! My favorite character is Annabeth....she's so awesome! ;)

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!