LOL! This idea came to me via Chibi*Chick (AKA E! E changed her name and we decided on Chibi*Chick. Learn why on my new family and friends page!) anyway, we were talking and reminicing about all our crazy stories of funny things that have happened to us, and decided that we should do a post on it together. Chibi*Chick is going to be my co-blogger for a while! ;) I'm so excited about that!! She's going to help me come up with posts and sometimes write them. I'll *of course* give her credit when she helps, and this is one of those times!! ;)
These stories are all true by the way!! :D LOL!
Story #1: Re-Told by Jedi~Chick
So, it was about.....11:30 at night, and while on vacation, Chibi*Chick and I were sitting upstairs in our own room that we share being spazzy. I had stayed up the night before until around 7:00 in the morning before sleeping at all. Chibi*Chick had stayed up until about 3 or 4. So, this night, it was New Years Eve, and as tradition in our family states, we stay up to watch the fireworks. So, with a half and hour to go, my night/day that I spent up WAAAY to late caught up with me and I lost it. I was reading a FanFic, *of course* and it was making me cry. Soon I was crying pretty badly, my emotions already out of whack, and then Chibi*Chick played a song that made me SOB so bad. I then went hysterical, unable to control myself. I was so crazy. I was screaming, laughing and crying at the same time. I ran downstairs and my mom thought someone was dying by the way I was freaking out. We all laugh about it now, but I was so embarrassed after it happened. I'm NEVER staying up that late again!!!! LOL! XD
Jedi~Chick <3
Story #2: Told by Chibi*Chick
Ok so once Jedi~Chick and I were on the dock at our vacation home that our grandparents own. Then we saw a guy boating in a no-wake zone. He was going SUPER SLOW and we both began to laugh. It was really funny. Then, the guy got annoyed with us and sped up, but almost flipped his boat! LOL! we were laughing even more, because he got all freaked out. That was SO funny, we still laugh about it today! XD
Story #3: Told by Jedi~Chick
So, Chibi*Chick and I had just finished reading Hoot by Carl Hiassen. We decided to be "naturalists" that day and went outside to go hug a tree. We literally hugged the tree!!! LOL! Then suddenly, a bunch of ants climed up and down the tree, all over our arms. We FLIPPED OUT! We were screaming and crying *we were probably like 6 or 7* and so ended our adventure in nature. We decided that naturalists were NOT what we wanted to be when we grew up!! LOL!
Story #4: Told by Chibi*Chick
WELL, Jedi~Chick and I were in the Keys, hanging in our room upstairs sleeping actually, and I decided to wake Jedi~Chick up. I then walked out the door and headed downstairs *it was like 4 in the morning* and she just followed. Then we had some fun. We went into the kitchen and started to pig out on sugar. We ate sugar cubes right out of the bowl, and had soda from the mini fridge in the laundry room. Then we had our breakfast, which consisted of cold pizza, bananas and maple syrup, and milk. After that, we were on a sugar high and we rolled around laughing our heads off in the kitchen for a while and then ran upstairs and crashed before anyone could find out what had happened. We still laugh about it now!! LOL! :)
And So Ends Funny Stories Night!!!!
Many thanks to E aka Chibi*Chick for her help on this project. More to come!!! :D
Hope you LOLed!! Tee Hee! ;)
Jedi~Chick <3
And
Chibi*Chick

I didn't draw that btw....i found it on Google! ;)
ReplyDeleteLol at Story number #3! I love Hoot! xD
ReplyDeleteAnd I thought shooting fireworks wasn't allowed in Florida. o.o
Or...was it you can't buy the fireworks. I know you can't buy the fireworks, cause my Uncle always drives to Alabama to get them. xD
LOL! Me too!! ;)
ReplyDeleteYeaaaah, it's that you can't buy them and shoot them off in your backyard. We were in the keys, and the fireworks came from a local park that sends a barge out into the bay. We watch it right from the house. It's really awesome. ;)
Jedi~Chick <3
Sounds like it is time to install some surveillance cameras at the keys house, or better yet maybe Grandpa and I should set a few boobie traps to trip up you little pranksters. Stumbling around in the dark at all hours of the night/morning - geesh what will you think of next (i'm not going there). Glad to see you have no problem laughing at yourselves, it certainly shows that although you and your cousin don't always agree - you certainly know how to have fun together. P.S. don't tell too many secrets or at least late night adventures - people will wonder why you don't have more parental supervision when you are supposedly on vacation. Keep on posting - we love seeing your creative side...just one little question when do you find time to do all your studying for school????????
ReplyDelete:D I wish I had girl cousins my age.
ReplyDeleteI'm getting my first girl cousin in two months!!! Can't wait till she's born!!!!
ReplyDelete~Endor
I totally laughed out loud!!! Lol I love the stories!
ReplyDelete