Saturday, February 12, 2011

Yay for today! ;)

Well, Right now I'm mad at Blogger, because I'm trying to set up stuff on my mom's blog and it's just not working.  :x  It also won't finish loading this video that I made and wanted to post!  :P

Other than that, I had a great day!!!  :D

I went to my Viola lesson and it was a lot better than I had anticipated.  I'm happy with the way it went.  The guy was SUPER nice!  He had three dogs and two cats (we were at his house) and he gave me a lot of great advice.  I'll probably go back to him for some more training in preparation for my audition this coming April.  The guy (I can't think of a proper name for him right now....) told me that after about an hour together, I was already playing 600 times better.  He told me that my body was built for the Viola and that he could tell just from hearing me play the C Major scale that I had serious talent.  I really didn't play the scale that great!  ;)  After he helped me though, I played much better.  I feel happy about it, and can't wait to go back!  ;)  He said I'm a project, but one that he's willing to work on.  :D

In other news........
Today was church!!  I had a great time at church. I'll try and get the Church post up, but it will be ULTRA LONG because I've skipped the past 3 Weeks!!!  o.O  It's going to be hard to catch up!  ;)

Also, check out my Favorite Books page....I updated it, and also my poll!!  Which several of you have already voted on!  Who voted "No Way I probably will think it's terrible!!" ?!?  I'm guessing it's either Amaranthine, *no offense Amaranthine! :P* or E, because I know she was on today and commented and she would SOOO do that!!!  *no offense E*  :P  LOL!  Anyway, I'm going to write more now...and I might post it tonight or tomorrow if I work up the guts.  Remember, it's only the 2nd "official" story I've ever written, and it might not be that good, despite how good I think it is/could be/might be  ;)  LOL!

Love,
Jedi~Chick <3

P.S. Thank You everyone for your encouraging comments!!  I love you all!! ;D  <3  

9 comments:

  1. It wasn't me! I'm not that mean! I voted "I liked it"! What sort of reputation have I gotten myself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't vote that! I voted the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Amaranthine, I was just askin! ;) LOL! It was probably E....but I remember you voting something random on Endor or Qui's blog a while ago....and you were just kidding. Just asked! :) Sorry!! :D Love you! ;)

    Qui, I didn't think you did! LOL! ;)

    I'm going to have a very strict talking to with E later..... ;)

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Solved it! :) I called E and here's how our convorsation went.....

    Me: Hi!
    Her: Heeey!!!
    Me: Sooo, you were on my blog today!
    Her: Yeeeeaaah, you noticed! :) *laughs nervously*
    Me: Oh yes I did. Lovely comment. DID YOU VOTE?
    Her: Vote???? OOOOHHHHHH!!!! You mean the "do I want to read your story" thing? Oh, then yes!
    Me: Did you vote NO?
    Her: YUP! That poor No button was all lonely, so I clicked it! Plus, I can't stand the mushyness that is YOU.
    Me: Gee Thanks E!! Now I blamed Amaranthine!
    Her: Well why'd you do that you dork?
    Me: I'm not a dork!!! She is sarcastic and too much like you! And I didn't really BLAME her, I just asked if she clicked no. Now I know it was you. You EVIL person!
    >:( *pouts*
    Her: Okay, Okay. I'm sorry. You really are whiny!
    Me: I AM NOT!!!!!
    Her: Alright....I'll talk to you tomorrow, Okay?
    Me: No! It's not okay!! Eeeeeee!!!!!!!
    Her: *hangs up phone*


    Alright, so I dramatized it a bit....but that really was how our convorsation went, except we hung up at the same time, because her head was wet (from the shower) and I was getting yelled at for being on the phone. Sorry Amaranthine!! :)

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad your viola lesson went well! :) I voted that I'd love to read your story. Your cousin is so funny! Thanks for another great blog post, I love reading them!
    <3
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Rachel!!!! :D Yeah, as much as she drives me crazy, I love her like crazy too!! ;) She IS funny. :P
    Thanks!!! That made me feel so good!! :) I'm glad you like my blog!! :) I like yours too. ;)

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. BTW, I spelled CONVERSATION wrong. Comments don't have spell check. Sorry!! :)

    Jedi~Chick <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey its "E". Ya sorry for picking the negative button. I felt bad for it, I mean imagine being a button no one wants to push. Super lonely right. Any way I'm glad you think I'm funny. Ya not really trying:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad your viola lesson went well!!

    -Leia <3

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!