Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pictures, Updates and Music!

*sighs*
I am tired.  Honestly, I am.  XD  I have been working like crazy on school all day.  I just spent literally 4 hours doing literature with my mom.  I think I'm gonna burst.
Egyptian Literature is ridiculously complicated.  XD  I DO have a favorite poem though.....

I Think I Shall Go Home And Lie Very Still
By:  Some Dead Egyptian Guy.
I think I shall go home and lie very still
feigning terminal illness.
And all the neighbors will troop over and stare
my love perhaps, among them.
And oh how she'll smile as 
the specialists snarl their teeth!
And she'll know exactly what ails me.


What do you mean that was weird????  I have that sucker memorized.  XD  Seriously, I wrote that from memory.  ;)  EPIC!

*giggles*  Hehe, funny lemur guy.....I love them, I don't know what they are, but I love them.  I also love this guy:
OMG HE LOVES THAT STICK!  XD

Alright, joking aside....
School is eating me.  Alive.  I am trying to kill it from the inside but it refuses to die.  XD  It's a good thing I'm interested in what I'm learning about though, or I'd be horribly miserable.  ;)  I am just tired, I'm not always this whiny.  (I AM NOT, MOM!!!)  XD

Froggy....XD

Well, my attention has been on school....fanfiction.....Lakehouse.....school......school......uhm....reading(?).....for school....xD  Well, Mom, you can see where my priorities are.  xD

I am very much in love with Fanfiction.  But you all know that.  XD  I have been doing a lot of work on my stories, and have updated.....three and written two one-shots in the past week!  :D

I love DeviantART.  It is so awesome.  So is this picture:

Get it??  I watched TRON Legacy recently and am TOTALLY in love with it.  ;)  It was INCREDIBLE.  :D


Epic, huh?  xD

Well....I have P.E. and Dance tomorrow....so I better get to going.  ;)  Expect a REAL post soon.  ;)  In fact, I have one in the works that will be good.  :D

Love,

7 comments:

  1. I need to finish watching Tron... I watched half, but was never able to finish it!!! o.o

    -Ley <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D I like posts like this because they really brighten my day since I read them in the morning before I go to school usually. I love that poem! It sounds like his feigned illness what depression...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love egyptain lit. never really read much of it though. i hope u feel better soon. :) HUGS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. School is the same with me! Hang in there :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The frog got a large LOL out of me! :P I hope school slows down just a little bit for you soon! :) {Hugs}

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. I LOVE the pictue of the monkey on the stick!!! SOO CUTE!!! I laughed sooo hard.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you've seen the 1982 Tron before you watch Tron: Legacy. There are a lot of references to the old movie in the sequel, and it adds a whole new dimension to the film.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!