Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February Challenge: Day 8

A Thank You Letter to Someone who has Changed your Life.....

Ummmm, I can't pick just ONE person, so I'm going to do a few of them.....


Dear Mom and Dad,
Thanks for everything.  You never give up on me, and you do everything for me.  I love you guys.  ;)  Thanks for letting me be my crazy Star Wars Internet addicted self, and for giving me the freedoms of homeschooling.  Thank you Mom for homeschooling me.  I am now officially putting this out on the internet for the world to see.....I'm sorry for being such a pain in the neck over math.  I really, really am sorry.  I promise to try harder and to stop getting so mad over it.  I'm doing Honors 5 as I type.....
Thanks Dad for getting me into Chickens.  ;)  I love our babies and I'm so glad you decided to order them almost two years ago.  I love you both and I'm so grateful for everything you do for me....
Love,
Your Daughter <3

Dear Ember Sparkstone (aka, My Cousin E)
Thanks for being you.  You're spunky, spazzy, silly and my best friend.  You rock girl!!  :)  I love being together and can't wait for the summer when we can spend 24/7 driving each other nuts.  79 years and still going strong!  LOL!  Love you girlfriend!  :) 
Lots of Love,
Milky <3  ;)

Dear Nutmeg,
Thanks for everything.  Thanks for making me laugh.  You're annoying, bratty and overly dramatic, but you're MY little sister and I love you like crazy.  Thank you for getting me into Star Wars, even though I drive you totally insane with my now-obsession of it.  ;)  Thanks for crying over Mortis with me, and letting me read you all those fanfics.  You're my only classmate and my only sister and my absolute life long friend.  ;) 
Lots of love,
Hazel <3 ;)

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
Thanks for everything!!  I love you both!  Grandma, thank you for your love, and for your tea parties and making me feel special when you ask about my blog.  Thanks Grandpa for coming over and setting up the Wi-Fi.  I wouldn't be typing this without you!!!  :D
Love,
Your Granddaughter <3


Dear GGP,
Thanks for all you do!  I love you so much!!  Thanks for supporting me and for loving me and liking my violin playing.  I can't wait to go to my concert soon!!!  :D 
Lots of Love,
You're Great-Granddaughter! <3


Dear Leia, Endor, Qui, Amaranthine, Barriss, RachelisaJedi, DuchessSatineKenobi, and all my other Blogosphere friends....
You inspire me.  You guys are the reason I keep on writing.  I love you all!!  :D  Amaranthine, you have made me a better writer, you've helped me and inspired me to blog.  Leia, you make me think, and you make me feel like I'm not crazy and alone in this big /scary/ world!!  ;)  Endor, we have so much in common!  Thanks for emailing and PMing me and helping me find my way around the cyber-world.  :)  RachelisaJedi and DuchessSatineKenobi, thanks for being my friends on HU and now on the Lakehouse!!  :D  Keep up and good job with your blogs, I love them already! ;)  Barriss, we miss you.  Come back!  ;)  Thanks for being my friend as well.  ;)  Qui, you and Endor's Lightsaber and a Script is the reason I wanted a blog to begin with!  Thank you for your awesome blog and for getting me interested in my own....even if you didn't know you were doing it.  Also, Qui and Endor, you two inspired me to start NaNoWriMo, and THANK YOU for that!!!  Now I know how much I love writing because of you two!!  :D  Thanks to all my internet friends for being so awesome and being my friends...even if I've never met you face to face.  ;)
Love,
Jedi~Chick <3

Dear all my Lakehouse friends,
Rex'sGirl, Savage'sGirl, JediKnightGrl, Allishmalli, Sokafan4ever, QueenKarina, Winter, JediDreamer, Maryanna, I Heart Chewie, Atina, and all the people listed in the above note, you guys rock!  :)  You are all my dear friends, even if I only 'know' I heart Chewie and Maryanna personally.  You all are so good and kind to me, and I really appreciate it.  Allishmalli, you make me think, but in a good way!  ;)  You're a good friend and I missed you alot when I wasn't on HU.  I'm glad that we could re-connect through the Lakehouse!!  Rex'sGirl and Savage'sGirl, you two are so awesome!!  :D  I'm so glad both of you joined TLF, and that we have found even more in common!  Savage'sGirl, I love that you love Owl City!!!  :)  QueenKarina, I'm so glad we got to be even closer as internet friends through the Lakehouse.  I love you're blog too, you are a very kind Christian girl!!  :D  Plus you all love Star Wars!  LOL!  JediDreamer, Winter and Sokafanforever, I don't know you all that well yet, but you all are so kind to me already!!  ;)  Plus, we already have a lot in common!  LOL!  Maryanna and I Hear Chewie, Sand is Irritating and you two are my best friends!  LOL!  Thanks for letting me talk non stop about Star Wars, and for getting you obsessed with it too.  Thank you for fighting over Anakin with me, even though it drives me up a wall.  Maryanna, you make me run, and even though I hate it, I'll do it for you.  :D  All my friends above, you are on TLF too and we have a great time.  ;)  Leia, thank you for making the Lakehouse, without you there wouldn't be such an awesome place!!  :D
Your friend,
Jedi~Chick <3

Dear all my Real Life Friends,
You guys are so awesome!!!  You put up with me, even when all I do is talk about Star Wars or how much I love Anakin Skywalker.  You all let me talk about it and read about it and not shut up, and for that I love you.  Some of you even let me watch the new episode of the Clone Wars on your birthday.  ;)  Love you,
Me <3 

Dear George Lucas,
Thank you for the amazing, incredible, and beyond wonderful universe of Star Wars.  I'm sorry for hanging out in it so much....you probably think I'm loitering.  :P 
May the Force be with You,
Jedi~Chick

Dear God,
Wow.  All these people I thanked above are because of you.  I can't even express my thanks enough.  I love you and I thank you for all you have blessed me with!!!  :D  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!  :D
Love,
Me <3

So that's my list....and my letters.

I would say thank you, but I said it enough above!  LOL!

Love,
Jedi~Chick <3

P.S. Comment!!  :)  Tee Hee!!

8 comments:

  1. Nice post. We need another lesson in comma usage. Math is not so bad with the right attitude. Love is always forgiving.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D
    I'm glad I inspired you!! <3 <3 <3
    I loved today's challenge. Made me feel so loved. :3

    And I second your letter to George Lucas. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) you did/do <3
    I liked it too. Made me feel like I was giving back. ;)

    LOL! I know right! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww That means a lot to me Jedi~Chick! I guess it is pretty amazing the impact someone can have on you even if it's only through the internet. Makes you stop and think.

    And I third the letter to George Lucas. ;P

    -Leia <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw!! What nice letters Jedi~Chick!!! And I'm back. Sorry I haven't been on much, I've been busy.

    I "Force" (fourth) the letter to George Lucas. I know "Force" doesn't really make sense, but being a Star Wars fan, I couldn't help it. :-)

    -Barriss :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so touched that you mentioned me, and thanks for the encouragement about my blog. =) I forth the letter to George Lucas!

    <3
    RachelisaJedi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with the letter to George Lucas!!

    Those were all really sweet, Jedi~Chick! I'm proud to call you one of my friends. :)

    And I have to agree with your mom about math not being so bad with the right attitude. :) (Just don't tell my mom I said that....LOL!)

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!