Day 6: Do I have an adopted sibling(s)??
No. I wish I did though!! I'm trying to convince my parents to adopt a little boy and name him Luke so I can train him as my Padawan and raise him up with Star Wars. :P ;)
Anyway, I'm pretty much better, but my sister is now sick. :P Sorry about that Nutmeg!!! ;)
I'm watching TCW!!!! Yay!! I LOVE Clone Wars! This episode was pretty gruesome though, and I cried when Echo died. :'( It was REALLY sad. :(
I have a lot of writing/reading to do. :P I just borrowed like, 10 books from Chibi*Chick, and two of them are Rereads. :) I love rereading books. I also borrowed Percy Jackson 4 and 5, Ranger's Apprentice 1, and The Hunger Games 1. I'm not sure if I'll read Hunger Games or not....I don't think my mom wants me reading it. I can't start reading anything until I'm caught up with my school work. After being sick for four days, I have a lot of work to catch up on. ;P I also have a LOT of Viola practicing to catch up on. ;P
I've been doing a lot of writing!!! Some for school, and some for pleasure. When I was sitting on the couch, sick and up late because I couldn't sleep, I wrote to pass the time. ;) I wrote a fanfic, which I'm still working on, and I continued writing a few other things I've been working on. ;)
Okay, I need to work on some posts, I've got one in the works on Johnny Tremain, Fireproof, Star Wars, Respect, and several Christianity/Church posts. Tonight's sermon was really good. ;)
I have a new favorite quote, that my church pastor said tonight in the sermon. He was talking about how when you're living a God centered life, you are "in the zone" and able to have God's full blessing. He said that God's blessings are so great that they will bring "The Super to your Natural" I really like that. ;)
Anyway, good night everyone! I'll be posting again later. ;)
Jedi~Chick <3
P.S. The A/C in our house is broken, so I'm sweating as I write this. :P When you live in Florida, A/C is a necessity. ;)
Oh my goodness. You're needing the AC? Haha, here in Texas, I'm in my warmest pajamas. I thought Texas and Florida were supposed to have similar weather.......I might have a fever, though.......
ReplyDeleteGlad you're feeling better!
I like that quote your pastor said too! And it's also burning hot at where I'm at~! Hope your air-conditioner gets repaired as fast as hyperspace travel. ;D
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you're feeling better! I just finished reading Flyte! I love it :)
ReplyDeleteI'm trying to get my little cousin to be my padawan, but it's not working out too well. =)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you're feeling better!!!
That's a great quote from your pastor!!
You need an AC? You're lucky!! I need a wool sweater or a Taun Taun or something. :)
-Barriss :-D
You actually WANT a little brother? Just kidding, I love mine, even though he can be annoying sometimes.
ReplyDeleteI hope Nutmeg feels better soon!
Your writing has been so good lately!
I like that quote too. :)
I know how you feel without AC. It gets really hot in the summer here and once our's went out. I hope you get it fixed soon, if you don't I might have to send Anakin to fix it for you!
Have a great day!
<3 Rachel
Barriss, get the Taun Taun. It will be an awesome thing to tell your kids one day. "It was so cold one day that I wrapped myself up in my Taun Taun and stayed warm....." LOL!
ReplyDeleteRANGER'S APPRENTICE IS SOOOOOO EPIC!!!
ReplyDelete