Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fireproof, my hair, and Day 5

Awkward name title, I know, but I have to share.  ;)  Two important things happened today.  Okay, three things.  :)

1. I felt a lot better.  I still have a stuffed nose and a bad cough, but my throat feels a million times better.  :)
2. I watched Fireproof.  I also bawled my eyes out.  ;P
3. I went to the Hair Salon and got my hair cut.  ;)  It looks AMAZING!!!  :D 

First things first, I've got to post my review of Fireproof.  ;)
I watched it this morning because I didn't want to watch the American Girl movie my sister was watching.  ;P  I decided to put in Fireproof, because I heard it was good and a Christian movie.  I put in my earphones, and put the DVD into my computer, and halfway through I was sobbing.  ;P  That was the sweetest movie I've ever seen!!!!!!  It was so happy I cried my eyes out.  A half an hour later, I was still crying!!!!  The characters were believable, and realistic.  The story was.....beautiful!  It was so sweet.  I loved what Caleb's dad did for him, and how much Caleb changed once he accepted Jesus into his heart. I cried.  Like, alot.  Wonders that did for my sinuses....right?  :P 
Overall, it was an amazing movie, and one of the most beautifully romantic ones that I've ever seen.  I cried more watching Fireproof than I did watching Revenge of the Sith.  Seriously. 

Now onto my hair!!!!!  :D  OHMIGOSH, it's so pretty!!!!!  :D  I was excited to go get it cut, and I love it.  I can't stop touching it, it's so smooth.  :P  Here are some pictures.  ;)

That's the Before picture.  The After picture is more dramatic.  ;P  :)

That picture was taken further away....but yeah.  ;)  Isn't it pretty?!?  It's really short.  I feel like I have no hair now, because I'm used to it being so long and thick.  I got it layered and straightened.  :D  I LOVE IT!!!!!!  :D   ;)

So.  I'm feeling better today, but I was pretty miserable last night.  I couldn't sleep.  Like, at all.  I didn't sleep until 5 am.  Around 1 am I walked around the house over and over because I was really tired of just laying on the couch.  I said my prayers and then thought about very random thoughts for an hour.  Around 2 am, I was bored out of my mind and decided to get a drink of water.  Then my mom woke up and gave me some medicine to stop my coughing.  THEN, my mom let me watch TV for a while.  She went back to bed and I stayed up watching TV, still unable to sleep.  I watched this movie that I used to LOVE when I was little.  ;)  Does anyone else remember Zenon, Girl of the 21st Century?  I watched it last night and I forgot how much I liked it.  ;)  Disney Channel plays really old and random movies at 2 or 3 in the morning, (don't ask how I know that), and I decided to enjoy it.  ;)  Then I read a few fanfics on my iPod, and finally, FINALLY I fell asleep.  Around 5 am.  :P  So that was my night.  Fun huh?  ;)  Actually, I sorta enjoyed it and I didn't even feel all that tired this morning!  ;)

Well, enough of that.  Challenge Time!!!!!!  ;)
Day Five: Do You Pray Every Night and Meal?
Every meal, yes.  My family is now doing a new thing where we pray before and after the meal, to show gratitude.  ;)
I try to pray every night as well, because as the above passage states, I'm a night owl.  ;)  I think best at night or when I'm wet.....  :P  Never mind.....*whistles suspiciously*
Anywho, I do try and pray every night as well, but sometimes I get really tired and fall asleep before I'm done.  ;P

Okay, later I'll post my Johnny Tremain post, and my movie post (because I've watched a TON of movies these past few days).  ;)  Everyone have a great weekend!!!  :D

Love,
Jedi~Chick <3

3 comments:

  1. I think a lot when I'm in the shower. LOL!

    I'm glad to hear you're feeling better!

    Hehe, I used to get on the computer late at night when I couldn't sleep. Of course, no one would have sent me any new emails.

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!