That *points to blog title* is my new favorite quote. It's from a Jimmy Buffet song. ;) I'm actually listening to Jimmy Buffet as I type. I <3 Jimmy Buffet. ;) The music is so......Florida-ey. Makes me happy.
I'm so exhausted. My weekend was so crazy, I don't know how I managed to do so much!
UGH! I want to go back to sleep. XP
So, my weekend was really, really, really fun. ;) First, on Saturday, I went with my dad at 6 AM to a Heart Walk near where I go to Orchestra. I got 3 hours of sleep the night before, mind you. :P Anyway, I walked 3 1/2 miles, but my dad lied to me and said it was only 2. XP Bad Daddy!!! Tricking your daughter into walking 3 1/2 miles!!! XD LOL!
So, after that I was pretty tired, but I was okay. It was only 10:00 am when we got home. I also bought the first two Kingdom Series books. :D So excited to start reading 'em!!!!! :D
After that, I had to hurry up and get ready for a viola lesson. ;) My lesson was long, but I learned alot and have a LOT of practicing to do! I'm now supposed to practice for 2 hours each day....everyday. :P Yippee.
After my lesson, since we were already out, my mom told my dad to go to this nature center near by. We frequent the nature perseves in town, so we like visiting new ones. :) This one was near the beach, and it had a boardwalk that went out by the water. :D So fun!!!!!
Then we climbed a HUGE tower that shot waaaaaaay up into the sky. I felt so dizzy when I looked down. XD
That's what we saw. Those are the trees, and the boardwalk. :) It was REALLY high. Or I may just be short......XD LOL! :P
So, after we did that, my sister and I wanted to go to the beach down the street. :) We were SO SO SO SO eager to get in or near the water. :D My mom agreed that we could go for a while, just to look, since we didn't have our swimsuits. My sister and I immediately ran to the beach, and walked in the water. I was wearing a skirt that was almost above my knee, so I was okay to go in, but Nutmeg was wearing long jeans. XD She was upset the rest of the night that her jeans were wet! Here are a few pictures of what we did at the beach:
I got SOOO close to that little crab. Then it ran toward me and I screamed. XD yeah.....
We saw two HUGE cruiseships, and (as you can see in the above pictures) they were SUPER close!!!!! :D LOL!
That third picture is my absolute favorite. :) It's so sweet. :D
I collected sea beans, which are the coolest thing you can find on the beach. My new hobby. :)
Click Here for more on sea beans. :)
BUT WAIT, there's more. ;) After the beach, we decided to go out to somewhere special for dinner.
There. We went there. My parents went on dates there. :) It was so amazing. Best. Food. Ever. BUT, it was SOOO filling!!! I was stuffed after half of my pork sandwich!!! :P
Saturday night was the Super Moon. Click Here for more on the Super Moon. ;) I got to see it right over the beach. SO beautiful. :)
Then we started home. BUT, my dad decided to get us ice cream. We stopped at the best frozen custard place in the world. :) SO GOOD!!!!! I had banana frozen custard with hot fudge on top. It was amazing. I love it. ;) Now, we were all insanely tired, and went home. After showers and dumping the sand out of our shoes, we were ready to go to bed. Well, everyone else was. Me? Not so much. I didn't go to bed until 3am again. :P Bad me. Bad me. Instead, I finished up ALL of my over due homework and got it out of the way. Then I wrote up a few ideas that had been swimming in my head, and today I'm going to write a really fun fanfic that I can't wait to put on Lakehouse. :)
Sunday was equally as crazy. Again, I had to get up fairly early, because my dad, sister and I went to our town's art show. We volunteered in the city's booth, since my dad works for the city. It was pretty fun, but it was really hot out. Luckily for me, (we didn't get a lot of traffic, so I was bored(ish)) I got Wi-Fi reception from the nearby Jamba Juice. :D I finished reading my new favorite fanfic. :D It was AMAZING!!! I think I posted the link in the fanfiction page. If not I will, because Endor HAS to read it!!!! It's all about Anakin and Padme, and they're family. Family is like the main essence of the story, and it is SOO my kind of AU. :D
We ended Sunday by going to grandma's house to tell her happy birthday, (her b-day was yesterday!!!) and then I went home and practiced, and then it was church. The sermon was good. :) I REALLY should get caught up on all my church notes. XP sorry! ;)
Alright, tonight's orchestra night, so I better get off Blogger so we can get ready to go. :) I'll post more later. :D I've got to update my pages, and do a little re-designing. ;) I think I'm going to either do another beachy theme, or possibly something a little more girly. I'll figure it out later. :D
Lots of Love,
Jedi~Chick <3333
Sounds like so much fun! I love going to the beach, it must be soo nice to live near one! =) I hope you'll like the Kingdom Series! I loved them! I'm glad you got the first two! The fanfic about Anakin and Padme sounds really good, I'll have to read it some time! I hope you have a great day!
ReplyDelete<3 Rachel
Your weekend sounds like a lot of fun, and so Floridaish! Yes, that is now a word. ;)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I need to get caught up in my fanfic reading!!!!!
Wow you were busy get some rest lol sounds like you had a good time though
ReplyDeleteSounds like lots of fun!!! I wish I lived near a beach too, but sadly there are no beaches in Oklahoma (except the lake, but it's really dirty so it doesn't count) I love the quote in the title! It reminds me of my saying "I'm not crazy, everyone else is" :D
ReplyDelete