Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Challenge: Day 1

This is so cool.  I got it from several of my friends in our blog circle!  ;D


Do one per day:


Day 1: A favorite song. 

Just one?!?  Ohhhh, how do I choose?!?  Hmmmmm,




I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!


Here's Another one.....
That is like my FAVORITE Owl City Song!!!! 


More Owl City:
What a beautiful song!!!


Here's one more...


Haha, I love that one!!  The video is hilarious too!!! :D




Here's the rest of the list:
Day 2: A favorite movie. 
Day 3: A favorite book. 
Day 4: A favorite television program. 
Day 5: A favorite quote. 
Day 6: A moment you wish you could relive. 
Day 7: Five things you couldn't possibly live without. 
Day 8: A thank you letter to someone who has changed your life. 
Day 9: A photo you took. 
Day 10: A photo of you taken over ten years ago. 
Day 11: A photo of you taken recently. 
Day 12: A song that you want played at your wedding(or was played). 
Day 13: A guilty pleasure. 
Day 14: A vacation you would like to take. 
Day 15: A person you admire. 
Day 16: A song that makes you cry. 
Day 17: An art piece. 
Day 18: A time when you felt passionate and alive. 
Day 19: A talent of yours. 
Day 20: A hobby of yours. 
Day 21: Something you know you do differently than most people. 
Day 22: A website. 
Day 23: A way in which you want to be remembered. 
Day 24: A movie no one would expect you to love. 
Day 25: A recipe. 
Day 26: A childhood memory. 
Day 27: A physical feature you love. 
Day 28: Hopes, Dreams and plans you have for the next 365 days


Jedi~Chick <3

2 comments:

  1. I love Taylor Swift and Owl City!!! :DDD
    My favorite Taylor Swift song is a tie between Our Song, Love Story, or Mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Owl City. =D

    I actually don't like Taylor Swift. *shrugs*

    I /kinda/ like Sugarland, but I was turned off of them. I listened to one of their songs and I didn't like the lyrics, but I know not all of their songs are like that.

    -Leia <3

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!