Monday, March 21, 2011

Beautiful People

Okay, Amaranthine and Qui did this, so I thought I'd try too.  ;)  Here's the link for beautiful people: Click Here
I'll do this one on...........my newest character.  I doubt I'll ever post this story, but it's my current W.I.P.  ;)  I've been writing this for about a week, and I've got about 5,000 words.  ;) It's very good, I think.  :P  But what do I know?!?  LOL, okay here goes......

  1. What is their full name? Leah Mary McCarthy
  2. Does his or her name have a special meaning?  Not really, I've always liked the name Leah, and I got the Mary McCarthy part from a Character Name Generator.  :P
  3. Does your character have a methodical or disorganized personality?  Methodical.  Definitely.
  4. Does he or she think inside themselves more than they talk out loud to their friends? (more importantly, does he or she actually have friends?)  Haha, if I answered this question all the way, it would give away the story.  :P  She definitely thinks to herself.  She has one friend.  That's it.  One friend.  He also happens to be her love interest later.  :P  LOL!
  5. Is there something he or she is afraid of?  Losing her one friend, and also (she isn't really afraid of her, just has a strong dislike) the main adversary, Courtney.  (she doesn't have a last name yet.) 
  6. Does he or she write, dream, dance, sing, or photograph?  WRITE.  Technically, this is the point of the book.  Leah is a published author.  ;)
  7. What is his or her favorite book? (or genre of books)  I dunno.  Fantasy is her favorite genre, but she writes books, so I'm not sure of her favorite.
  8. Who is his or her favorite author and/or someone that inspires him or her?  Inspires her is her teacher Mr. Hank.  He's her writing teacher.  :P  And her best friend.  And Jesus.  ;)
  9. Favorite flavor of ice cream?  Not ice cream.  Sherbet.  She likes Pineapple Sherbet.  (so do i......)
  10. Favorite season of the year?  Summer!  She likes Summer!!!
Well,that was fun!!!  :D  Okay, if you have any questions, go ahead and ask.  We'll see if I answer.  I'm going to do the next one on a different character probably.  ;) 

Love,
Jedi~Chick <333

5 comments:

  1. Ah! A writer! Love reading about those writer characters. ;) She sounds awesome. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! :D I'm glad you liked it! I had fun. ;)

    Lazy Jedi~Chick <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great character, thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your character sounds great, Jedi~Chick!!! Also, great new blog design. Sorry that I'm late in saying so.

    -Barriss :-D

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!