I'm working on school: a book about Soil (lapbook), a lapbook on worms (ewww), and a re-write of the critique I did for Johnny Tremain.
I've got Viola: Scales, Solos, and a recital piece. PLUS, I'm re-learning my positions and posture. I have another lesson tomorrow.
I've got the miscellaneous: I want to write a few story ideas down that have been floating in my head, READ, fix my iTunes thing, read fanfiction, organize my closet, do a heart walk with my dad tomorrow, volunteer with my dad at an Art Show on Sunday, clean my room, scan fanart I've done for Lakehouse, re-do my Blog Design, change my purse, buy the Kingdom Series books, buy the newest TCW magazine, AAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDDDD......................oh, wait, I think that's it. :P
So yeah. I've got a lot. PLUS, I had a busy day today. ;) And yesterday! I'll just post on both. So, be prepared for a long post today. ;D
March Challenge:
Day 17: Is there something that makes your insides feel strange? Kinda inspired but......something else?
Maybe. I dunno. I'd say success stories, like, people overcoming the impossible. ;)
Day 18: What is your favorite quote(s)?
UGH, that list is really long. So I'll just do my favorite quote of the day. ;)
"So Young Princess Leia brought Coral and Pearls...." Jimmy Buffet, Chason Pour Les Petits Enfants
Okie dokie, now that that's out of the way! I'll post about my crazy Thursday and Friday. :D
Thursday was P.E. day. It was really fun!
Two of my best friends (who usually don't come) came and we got to spend four-almost five hours together! :) It was really cool. I stayed an extra hour and a half to do a fun walk with them, and (it was Saint Patrick's Day) and we got to talk the whole time. My one friend (who I'm going to call......Pearl (for various reasons)) so Pearl and I got to talk, while my other friend (I'm gonna call him Luke, because he looks like ROTJ Luke) while Luke was stolen away by some random 7 year old girl. This kid suddenly decided that Luke was her best friend, and walked the whole fun walk holding his hand and leading him everywhere. It was actually pretty funny, because Luke didn't know the kid, or want to walk the whole time with her, but he was too nice to say no, and both the girl's parents' were there, so he walked with her. I wore green, like, all over. I had a green skirt, a green undershirt, a green pair of socks, green marker on my nails, green bandaids, green eyeshadow, and a gold headband. ;) It was really fun. Pearl was a little more crazy with the green though. She had green marker EVERYWHERE. She even colored in her lips. :P It was really funny. So, after I spent time with Pearl and Luke, we (my mom, sister and I) went to Chibi*Chick's house for a while. We talked, ate ice cream, talked some more, admired Chibi's new flat screen TV, and then we had to go home. My mom had my sister and I do some school for a while, and then I worked on a few writing projects. I ended up staying up until 3 am last night, because I couldn't sleep and I was busy. I sent Amaranthine the article for the Lakehouse newsletter, and then I stayed up reading and writing for hours. Oh, and I also organized ALL my pictures on my computer, which was a HUGE task. But it's done now. ;) My Star Wars pictures are organized by character, and then everything else is in separate folders. ;) Eventually, I fell asleep.
Friday was SO much fun!!! :D I actually woke up really late, because I stayed up so late the night before. My mom wasn't to happy about that, but I got up and dressed quickly, ate some waffles, and then ran around the house with my sister to go to school. ;) I did spelling, copy work, devotion, and then the exercises (for my sister's dyslexia therapy) and then it was math time. As y'all already know, I loathe math. (I'm not allowed to say I hate it). I despise it, I dislike it strongly, I very much do not enjoy doing it.......but today I actually had fun. My mom helped me get through the problems I missed on my worksheet, and then I started on the test. I was frustrated with FOIL, (first, outside, inside, last) for multiplying factors. I don't usually like the FOIL method, because it's complicated, but my mom made it fun. She grabbed a sheet of tinfoil, and shaped it on my head to make my "thinking cap". I didn't like that at first, and was all irritated, so I balled the tinfoil up and threw it at her. My mom laughed and grabbed the box that the tinfoil comes in, and used it like a bat. We balled up a ton of tinfoil, and took turns throwing it at each other, reciting math facts each time we hit it. I was surprisingly good at Foilball. ;) I don't think I've ever had so much fun in math. :P
After that, we went to Butterfly World!!!!!! Man, I LOVE Butterfly World! It's so fun there. It was really crowded today, with all the spring breakers, but we still had fun. My sister and I fed the Lorikeets, which are cute little parrots, and one landed on my shoulder, and was licking my hair. I was laughing so hard, because it tickled, and the little bird WOULD NOT get off!!!! See: It felt SOO weird!!! :D
After that, we worked on school at Butterfly World, got ice cream, and went to the library. I love our library. ;) Our family always goes to the library's bookstore, which has ALL kinds of great bargain books and movies. I got Indiana Jones The Last Crusade on VCR for 50 cents. ;) I also got the Attack of the Clones novel for 25 cents. ;) YAY!!!! I rented How to Train Your Dragon and Revenge of the Sith, and I got a couple of great CD's. :) I got the Fireproof soundtrack (which is AH-MAZE-ING) and I also got The Clone Wars movie soundtrack, and the movie Hoot soundtrack. All are great! :)
The last.......7 hours, I've been catching up on school and trying to do the things in the above list. I've gotten a lot done, but I still have a LOT to do. I'll probably be up until 2 or 3 again working. ;) Oh well.
Talk to y'all later!!!!! :D
Love,
Jedi~Chick <3
P.S. Thanks to Jedigal1990 for following!!!!! :D Yay!!!!! Welcome to my blog!!!!!!! :)
P.S. Thanks to Jedigal1990 for following!!!!! :D Yay!!!!! Welcome to my blog!!!!!!! :)
You've had some busy days!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get all of your things done!
Hey Jedi-Chick awsome blog. Wow you seem like you have been super busy these past few days is there no rest for the weary padawan? Hey someone else that doesn't like math i'm in collage now (well trying to get back in college anyway) and i dread taking math classes i have taken a few but didn't like them very much. Foil is confusing it took me along time to get the hang of it and now i think i forgot it oh well :D Butterfly world looks soo cool it sounds like you had fun :D well great blog (and thanks for following my blog btw) hope all is well and of course may the force be with you. God bless
ReplyDeleteWow, your P.E. lessons sound like a lot of fun.. May be I should start enjoying P.E. too (letting the non-geek side out..!)
ReplyDeleteMay the Force be with you!!
Hey, let me know how you like the Indiana Jones film!!
ReplyDelete-Leia <3
That's a long post! Sounds like you are really busy :P
ReplyDelete