Friday, March 25, 2011

:D

Hi!!!  Quick post in honor of The Director!!!!  Thanks for following!!!!!!!!  :DDDD  You just made my day.  ;)  Enjoy my blog!!!  I love yours!  xD  ;) 

Jedi~Chick <333

P.S. I'm eating dinner at midnight.  I forgot until now.  xD
P.P.S. I just watched TCW episode Padawan Lost on MasterToons.  It was AH-MAZE-ING!!!!!  :DDDD  It was so good.   ;) 

WOOHOOO!!!!  :D  Go Rex!!!!  :DDD

5 comments:

  1. Yay! :P I didn't get MY own post when I followed/ XD Just kidding. Nice picture ofthe day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, gosh that was really sweet Jedi~Chick! Wow! *sniffs*

    I'd like to thank the Academy..... XD JUST kidding :P

    *applause for Rex*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You eat dinner at midnight too? I thought I was the only one.. Heehee. But I don't do that all the time~

    May the Force be with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay rex :D i was so tempted to watch padawan lost on mastertoons but my computer has kinda poor quailty so i decided i wanted to watch the best season finale ever is the best quality i could and so i used every ounce of jedi patience i had and made the decision to wait til friday however i have seen bits and pieces from master toons and it looks incredible can't wait til friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amaranthine: *sighs* You know I love you. :P LOL!!! You were like, my first or second follower. ;)

    Abby: LOL! No problem! I'm glad you followed. I really like your blog! ;)

    Andriee: Hehe, yeah...sometimes. :) That was a really late night. XD

    jedigirl1990: Haha, yay Rex!!!! :D You'll LOVE it!!!! It was awesome. My whole family watched it last night, but the quality on mastertoons wasn't as good as it will be when the real show will air. ;) Enjoy it!!!!!!! It's EPIC!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!