Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm Sick and Bored/My Story Chapter 3

Blech.  I HATE being sick!!!!  :(  My throat is feeling a bit better, but I'm still incredibly stuffy and now I have a really bad (and irritating) cough.  BLECH BLECH BLECH!!!!!!  :(  I'm sick of being sick!  I can't seem to get comfortable.  I'm sitting on the couch, but everytime I put on a blanket, I'm hot, and when I take it off, I'm cold!!!  :(  At least the Wi-Fi is back.....that way I can blog, forum, and do other things on the computer for a while.  ;)  Sorry if I'm complaining, I'm really bored and uncomfortable at the moment.  ;P

I have plenty to do.  I could read, I have been writing, and I could do some school work, but right now I decided I'll just blog for a while.  ;)  I'm really pumped for tonights TCW episode!!!  :D  I can't wait!  I think I'll put in Star Wars next, because I'm going to be writing some fanfics.  ;)  Here's one I wrote last night and posted on The Lakehouse.  ===>  CLICK HERE

:D  That was fun to write.  ;)  I figured that just about all Star Wars obsessed fans have a dream or write a story like this, so I thought I'd give it a go.  ;)

Alright, alright.  On to Love Will Prevail.  ;)  I'm at a writers block, but I've already got 5 chapters, so I'll keep posting until I run out of chapters.  ;)  This chapter is short and pretty boring, mainly because it's a filler chapter.  ;)  It's not the best chapter, so just bear with me.  ;)  Chapter 4 is much better!  ;)

Chapter 3
Jacob and Fallon grew in their relationship over the next several months, staying up late at night talking for hours.  Some of the other soldiers and knights thought it was weird that they were in love in midst of a war, and that they were always “making out” when they were alone.  It was obvious that they were in love, and just about everyone in their division of the army knew it.  Cayden, Fallon’s little brother loved Jacob and often sat on his lap or had him read him stories.  Fallon thought it was sweet and Jacob didn’t mind in the least.  She and Jacob had been though a lot together, and would fight side by side all the time in battle.  It wasn’t until the battle of Canarak that one of them was injured or shot down in battle.  Most people called it luck, but Fallon knew that it was something to do with God’s plan, and that somehow they were meant to live through those battles.  She tried to remember that as she sat now talking to Jacob who was so seriously injured.  Jacob reached from his sitting position to feel Fallon’s cheek.  He raised an eyebrow as he felt her cheeks were wet.  “Were you crying?” he asked.   Fallon felt her cheeks flush and she said, “Umm, yes.  I was.”  She nodded and lowered her head.  “Why?” asked Jacob gently.  Fallon hadn’t cried in nearly two years, since her parents were murdered.  Fallon held his hand in hers and said quietly, “I was…worried.  About you.  You were probably going to die….and I was scared.”  Jacob nodded and said with a small smile, “You were afraid for me?”  Fallon rolled her eyes and kissed his cheek.  “Of course I was.  I love you….I couldn’t let you go.” She said, her voice growing quiet once again.  Jacob ran his hand through her tangled brown hair and smiled up at her.  “I love you too.” He said, and pulled her closer to him.  Fallon edged closer, trying very hard not to look at the bloody shirt that was tied around Jacob’s stomach.  The blood made her nervous all over again.  The wound was so deep, and Fallon knew that she only had a matter of time before infection set in.  For the time being though, she was glad that Jacob was alive and that he could at least talk to her.  After just holding each other for a minute, Fallon whispered to him, “You know we don’t have that much time, right?” he nodded and held her closer.  They kissed and Fallon felt at peace.  She gently brushed her hand on his cheek and deepened their kiss.  After a while, they let go and Fallon smiled at him.  “What are we going to do?” she said quietly.  “You aren’t going to last much longer you know.” She added her voice cracking.  Jacob nodded again and said, “Do you know how far we are from the Kingdom?  We need to get back…” then his eyes widened and he stopped midsentence.  “Oh my goodness,” he said, “I just thought of something.” Fallon turned to him and said with alarm, “What?!?  What is it?”  Jacob looked at her and said, “Cayden.  How are the others going to explain where we are?  They probably think we are dead!”  Fallon bit her lip and her eyes widened too.  “I-I Don’t know!  They probably do think we’re dead!  Oh!  Poor Cay!!”

Like I said, Chapter 4 will be longer and more interesting!  ;)  In the next chapter we're going to meet Cayden, Fallon's little brother, and two more knights who are friends of Fallon and Jacob. I really like the two new characters that will be in the next chapter and I would even say that they each could have their own story!  ;)  Anyway, I really like Chapter 4.  Sorry this one was so short!!!  ;P

Okay, I'd better get off Blogger and go rest.  ;) I've gotta change the movie....Mermaidia just ended.  ;P  I'll probably put in ESB, it's my favorite!  ;)   I also have to work on my critique....I'm writing it on Johnny Tremain the movie.  ;)  LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!  LOL, I'm SUCH a fangirl.  ;P  *rolls eyes*  Well, I'll talk to y'all later, I'm sure I'll be on a LOT today, seeing I'm not going ANYWHERE!!!  Blech, my nose hurts from using so many tissues.  :P  Okay, TTFN!  Ta-Ta For Now!!  :)

Jedi~Chick <3

P.S. BTW, I made a new poll.  ;)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! More story! I love it, just like always! I can't wait to meet her little brother, he sounds so cute!

    I hope you get better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ESB!!!!!!!!!!

    I hope you get better really, really soon! It is NO fun being sick!

    I like your story!!!

    ReplyDelete

Say what you mean, and mean what you say, but do not say it mean!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!